• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score Big with Santoku & Bread Knives - Limited Time Offer!"

In summary, the limited time offer includes a Santoku knife, a bread knife, and a protective sheath for each knife. A Santoku knife is a versatile, all-purpose knife while a bread knife is specifically designed for cutting bread. These knives are not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed and dried. They are only available as a set during the limited time offer, but can be purchased separately at regular prices. The validity of the offer will be mentioned in the promotion.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I have had a show open for 2 months:eek:
She finally decided to close today, and didn't want to take advantage of the knives special...Can Someone Say,,,DUMB!
So, guess who is getting a Santoku & a Bread Knife:thumbup: Score!:balloon:

2 months wow... well thank goodness for crazy hosts, you score:p

Chozengirl said:
I have had a show open for 2 months:eek:
She finally decided to close today, and didn't want to take advantage of the knives special...Can Someone Say,,,DUMB!
So, guess who is getting a Santoku & a Bread Knife:thumbup: Score!:balloon:
My last host didn't want her knives either. I got the Boning Knife and the mini paring knife!:thumbup: :D

1. What is included in the "Score Big with Santoku & Bread Knives" limited time offer?

The limited time offer includes a Santoku knife, a bread knife, and a protective sheath for each knife.

2. What is the difference between a Santoku knife and a bread knife?

A Santoku knife is a versatile, all-purpose knife that is perfect for slicing, dicing, and mincing. A bread knife is specifically designed to cut through bread without crushing or tearing it.

3. Are these knives dishwasher safe?

No, these knives are not dishwasher safe. To preserve the quality and sharpness of the blades, we recommend hand washing and drying them immediately after use.

4. Can I purchase these knives separately?

No, these knives are only available as a set during the limited time offer. However, they can be purchased separately at their regular prices.

5. How long is the limited time offer valid?

The limited time offer is valid for a specified time period, which will be mentioned in the promotion. Be sure to take advantage of this offer before it expires!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MomToEli
  • SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • kdangel518