• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score $5 Free with Hosting Coupons!

well EVERY show! It's easy to follow and I've had great success with it. :)Thanks for the order form Janel! I print mine out on my computer and put the customer's email on it. Some put their address on and some don't.
DebPC
Staff member
I have read that some consultants print up coupons and give out with the host packets as an incentive for hosts

Examples
$5 Free when 15 or more buying guests attend your show
$5 Free when you collect $100 or more in orders before I get to your show.
$5 Free If you have a booking when I get to your show.
$5 Free when you get $100 or more in additional orders after your show.

These coupons can be redeemed towards the discounted products they purchase.

Host CouponsWhen I first started my business, using host coupons was a great way to make sure I covered all my "bases." Now, less than 6 months later, I've tweeked my system and suggest that everyone do the same, to have their business best represent their interests, talents, and blessings. I'm proud of the Pampered Chef host benefits program and don't feel like I need to do anything but make it fun! I HAVE given up on the order form and use the one that I have attached to this post. Then, every month I order free business cards from www.VistaPrint.com with the monthly guest specials. I staple it to the corner of every order form on catalog shows, or stick it in the pocket of the lapboard. Happy Pampering! - Kirsten

Attachments

• kirsten order form.doc
    137.5 KB · Views: 1,472
Thanks for sharing Kirsten! Nice order form amd I was not aware of the business card website.

business cardsHi! Thanks for the great link to free business cards! I'm new to PC.. What should business cards look like? Can you share what info you put on yours?

I would check with your director and see what hers look like. Many consultants are printing their own now. I definately reccomend putting your email on them and Pampered Chef personal website if you have one. Some put their address on and some don't.

Thanks for the Order Form. That is much easier then the PC version. I print my own cards on my computer. I also print stickers that I attach to the catalogs. They have the same information as my card. I also attach cards to the guest folders.

I was wondering if you transfer the customers order to the pc reciepts so the customer can have a copy?

rachelpc said:
I was wondering if you transfer the customers order to the pc reciepts so the customer can have a copy?

Yes you still need to print receipts out on PamperPartner Sales Receipts. All customers should receive an official sales reciept (either from the triplicate order form or printed on Pampered Partner receipts) in case they need to return an item and as proof of purchase. Return & guarantee info is on the back of the receipts. The outside order form is for your own use only. It makes it easier for customers so they do not have to hunt for a product on the order form. They can just list the products they want to purchase.

I let my customers know at the show that they will receive a receipt with their products. If they need a copy at the show, I simply write up a 2nd order form. But I have yet to come up with anyone who has a problem with not getting one right away.

Order form
PamperedChefPIG said:
When I first started my business, using host coupons was a great way to make sure I covered all my "bases." Now, less than 6 months later, I've tweeked my system and suggest that everyone do the same, to have their business best represent their interests, talents, and blessings. I'm proud of the Pampered Chef host benefits program and don't feel like I need to do anything but make it fun! I HAVE given up on the order form and use the one that I have attached to this post. Then, every month I order free business cards from www.VistaPrint.com with the monthly guest specials. I staple it to the corner of every order form on catalog shows, or stick it in the pocket of the lapboard. Happy Pampering! - Kirsten
Kirsten,
I really like your order form. Did you have them made or make them yourself? I would love to have something myself that is that easy. Thanks,
Janel :)

order form "receipts"
rachelpc said:

Hello new Freinds!
This is such a wonderful, sharing group. I have learned so much already from you all. I really like your order form Kristen. Especially the preferred payment part! Anyway, I would also like to contribute...so I have attached the OOF that I use at shows now. I used parts of many other order forms I had seen from many places. It includes a detachable unofficial receipt portion so guests feel like they have record of their payment/order. I also tell them that they will get an offical receipt when their products arrive. (I cut off the bottom with the islice and usually add one to their order doing so!)

Have a pampered day!
Trish
Central FL

Attachments

• OOF with receipt MARCH05.doc
    60 KB · Views: 751

What is the "Score $5 Free with Hosting Coupons!" promotion?

The "Score $5 Free with Hosting Coupons!" promotion is a special offer for customers who host a Pampered Chef party. By hosting a party, customers can earn $5 in free products for every $50 of sales at their party. This promotion is a great way to earn free products while having fun with friends and family.

How do I redeem the $5 hosting coupons?

To redeem the $5 hosting coupons, simply host a Pampered Chef party and invite friends and family to shop. For every $50 of sales at your party, you will receive a $5 coupon that can be used towards any Pampered Chef products. The more sales at your party, the more $5 coupons you can earn!

Can I combine the $5 hosting coupons with other offers?

Yes, the $5 hosting coupons can be combined with other Pampered Chef offers and promotions. This gives you even more opportunities to save on your favorite Pampered Chef products. Just make sure to read the details of each offer to ensure they can be combined.

How long are the $5 hosting coupons valid for?

The $5 hosting coupons are valid for 90 days from the date they are issued. This gives you plenty of time to use them towards your next Pampered Chef purchase. Make sure to take note of the expiration date and use the coupons before they expire.

Can I use the $5 hosting coupons on any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the $5 hosting coupons can be used towards any Pampered Chef products. This includes all kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. You can also use the coupons on discounted items and sale items, giving you even more savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
veden
  • DebinIA