• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Big: Buy 2 of the Same Item at Half Price!

In summary, the "Save Big" promotion includes any item in stock priced at over $10, and there is no limit to the number of items that can be purchased at half price. The promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons, and there is no set end date, but certain items may sell out and become ineligible.
StacieB
Gold Member
Can a person order 2 of the same product at half price?

Yes they can. Two or however many earned half price of the same product, same half price combo from the back page, whatever they'd like. :)

I didn't know about that either. I'm glad I read this thread though...I'm sure the info will come in handy :)

I love that hosts can do that! I had a host in December a few years ago that with her $1100 show ordered 3 sets of cookware half-price for her kid's christmas presents. Even though I didn't earn commission on it, I was so happy for her and the kids were THRILLED!

Hi there! Thank you for your question. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to help clarify our policies for you. Unfortunately, our current promotion only allows for one product to be purchased at half price per order. However, you are more than welcome to place multiple orders if you would like to purchase more than one of the same product at half price. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

Related to Save Big: Buy 2 of the Same Item at Half Price!

What items are eligible for the "Save Big" promotion?

Any item that is currently in stock and priced at more than $10 is eligible for the "Save Big" promotion. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more.

Do I have to buy two of the exact same item to get the half price discount?

No, you can mix and match any two eligible items to receive the half price discount. For example, you could buy one cutting board and one mixing bowl and still receive the discount.

Is there a limit to how many items I can buy at half price?

No, there is no limit to how many items you can purchase at half price as long as they are all eligible for the promotion.

Can I combine the "Save Big" promotion with other discounts or coupons?

No, the "Save Big" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons, or offers. It is a standalone promotion.

How long does the "Save Big" promotion last?

The "Save Big" promotion is ongoing and there is no set end date. However, certain items may sell out and no longer be eligible for the promotion, so it is best to take advantage of it while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey