• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Sale: 5-Piece SS Cookware Set Sold at Full Price! Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the husband of a guest who attended my party on Monday ordered a 5-piece SS cookware set and an 8" skillet at 1/2 price. He then added an item to get to $300 and they ordered the 12" SS Skillet at 1/2 price.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I just had to share with you because my two DS don't understand. I just sold a set of the 5-piece SS cookware at full-price!:eek The added an item to get to $300 and they ordered the 12" SS Skillet at 1/2 price and got the 8" skillet for $6.40.

This order was from a husband of a guest who attended my party on Monday. I am so excited I can't stand it!

I love my job!:love:

Wow! What a great way to start the month. I'm so glad that things are coming together for you Laurie! You have worked hard and persevered....I'm glad it's paying off!

Thanks Becky.

I am so excited that I decided to stay with my passion and that is PC!

Wooo hoooo! Congratulations!

Congrats Laurie that is super !!! I know this job can be so rewarding when you least expect !!!!

I know you needed this Laurie. WooHoo!!!!

WOW! Way to go! Great that is was full price so you can get more commission too!

WOW!

I bet you're echoing the thoughts of my recruiter, though ... "I wish there was Pan-o-Rama this year!"

Great Job, I have never sold a set a full price. It is great to see you back and doing so well. Keep up the great work.

mazel tov!

pamperedpals said:
I just had to share with you because my two DS don't understand. I just sold a set of the 5-piece SS cookware at full-price!:eek The added an item to get to $300 and they ordered the 12" SS Skillet at 1/2 price and got the 8" skillet for $6.40.

This order was from a husband of a guest who attended my party on Monday. I am so excited I can't stand it!

I love my job!:love:

Laurie...I LOL when I read this...my DH does not share my enthusiasm in my house...my 2 DS are 2/4 so they don't get it when mommy does the PC dance..I danced a few days ago when a guest purchased the knife block set!
I'm sure it was what you were feeling with your "sell". I never thought I would sell one and there is was...in the first month.

Way to go!!!

1. What is "I Can't Believe It!"?

"I Can't Believe It!" is a line of innovative kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. Are "I Can't Believe It!" products durable?

Yes, all "I Can't Believe It!" products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand regular use in the kitchen.

3. Can I use "I Can't Believe It!" products in the dishwasher?

Some "I Can't Believe It!" products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the product's specific care instructions before putting it in the dishwasher.

4. Are "I Can't Believe It!" products only for cooking?

No, "I Can't Believe It!" offers a variety of products for all areas of the kitchen, including baking, meal prep, and serving.

5. How can I purchase "I Can't Believe It!" products?

"I Can't Believe It!" products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
marystell1
  • rennea
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedPrincess74
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies