• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sat Results How Did You End Up??

In summary, the group had a successful month of sales with many reaching or exceeding their goals. Despite some challenges and cancellations, they were able to work hard and achieve high sales numbers. One member even reached $50,000 in career sales. Many also celebrated promotions and their teams' accomplishments. Overall, it was a successful month and they are looking forward to what the new year brings.
SPAMSTIME
OK how did everyone do???

I ended up with $3415 wooohooo I cant wait to see what new products I will get. :thumbup:

I'm over $3,000!

$6200 after a little stress last nite...LOL
congrats everyone...Im sure we'll all be pleased with everything we're getting

I ended up w/ 4k after a roller coaster month where I wasn't even sure if I was going to hit the $1500 level! Congrats to everyone!

chefsteph07 said:
I ended up w/ 4k after a roller coaster month where I wasn't even sure if I was going to hit the $1500 level! Congrats to everyone!

LOL! Your month sounds exactly like mine! So many reschedules! It makes my December and January look great, but I was nail-biting November!

Just yesterday - I got 2 surprise catalog shows turned in - one for $500, and one for $400! SWEET!

I usually make the $6000 mark for November, but I will gladly take the $3000 level with the month I've had!

I barely made the $1500 level. It was a very depressing end of the month. So many things fell through. I ended up ordering some things to make the $80 I was short.

I had $6095! My highest month before that ever was $4400. It was a stressful month with many cancellations and hostesses waiting to close etc etc, but in the end I worked my tail off and had some great friends help me out at the last minute to help me reach my goal. Breathing a sigh of relief and excited for the holidays and what the new year brings! :)

As a BONUS I reached $50,000 in career sales last night!!

congrats everyone, I didn't make $1500, but not that bummed because my 90 days isnt until Jan 3rd and I am already qualified and had $1100+ sales this month, and I did earn the apron, so I am ok with that... Hoping this month will be better...

I was 320 shy of the 3k mark. But the bummer is I have the sales. Last night I was debating on turning it in last night to get there but I was torn cause I have no shows lined up for Dec. And so I spaced turning it in.

Had 2400 so happy with that!! Free products are great no matter what level you get them in. Now to get two shows in for December to get another one!!

$1578...barely made it but I did. :)

StacieB said:
Had 2400 so happy with that!! Free products are great no matter what level you get them in. Now to get two shows in for December to get another one!!

And according to the CN, it's the product that's on the cover of the Spring/Summer Catalog - so it should be good!

I ended up with a bit over $3000. My final show closed at 9:45, then it took till after 11` to get it submitted--I guess we all have computer problems. I feel bad for those who were unable to get theirs submitted because of it. I did end up ordering $51 myself to get there.

I ended with $3,566 and am amazed, since my goal was $1500 and my highest month prior to this was just over $2000 (I've only been doing this for 6 months). The stars just aligned, I guess.

Highest month ever for me since I started in January, over 12K!!

Plus, made director and my new team had an awesome November!

Did I mention I get to retire from my day job 12/15/10 and be full-time PC!!

WaHoo!!!!

ChefCKHall said:

WaHoo!!!!

THAT IS JUST FABULOUS ALL THE WAY AROUND! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:sing:

I hit $8142 :) LOVE Sell-A-Thon!!

ChefCKHall said:

You are AMAZING!!!

Congrats to you all on your sales/promotions/and team sales!!!! Awesome!!! I came just shy of $8000. But my team had a record month of over $22,000, I am so proud of them!!!

ChefCKHall said:

WaHoo!!!!

Amazing!! That's WONDERFUL

Over 11 k and my team had 37000. I love it as well. Wahooooo!! Congrats everyone!!!

beckyjsmith said:
Over 11 k and my team had 37000. I love it as well. Wahooooo!! Congrats everyone!!!

Looking forward to meeting you in Maui, Becky! My fledgling team sales were $22,700!

ChefCKHall said:
Looking forward to meeting you in Maui, Becky! My fledgling team sales were $22,700!

Girl! That is AWESOME!! I am looking forward to meeting you in Maui as well! I also earned gold level yesterday. Wahoooo!!

cool! no gold level for me! I would have to work my patootie off for that! But Silver level is good. My hubby and I are going to add in a few more days to the trip!

ChefCKHall said:
cool! no gold level for me! I would have to work my patootie off for that! But Silver level is good. My hubby and I are going to add in a few more days to the trip!

lol... it sounds like you already do! Great plan!! We are considering doing the same.

beckyjsmith said:
lol... it sounds like you already do! Great plan!! We are considering doing the same.

Gonna work the patootie in January on up though! I smell a great incentive trip to earn in 2011.

Next goal....AD!

WOW everyone did amazing!!!!!!!

I love free products LOL

ChefCKHall said:
Gonna work the patootie in January on up though! I smell a great incentive trip to earn in 2011.Next goal....AD!
Is there ever a bad trip?? (especially a free trip!) ;)

ChefCKHall said:
Gonna work the patootie in January on up though! I smell a great incentive trip to earn in 2011.

Next goal....AD!

You can totally do it.I promoted to D in 8 months and within the next 9 I was an AD. Girl... if I can do it, YOU can totally do it! You're a budding rockstar!!
And I have a correction after all shows submitted... my organizational sales were a little over 39k. Happy day!!!

wow, you are all so inspiring!

I made the first level, and I'm thrilled. happy to be getting anything free. And inspired by all your successes to start making some calls.

Like Marghi, I made the first level and I'm honestly excited about that. Congrats to everyone.

I finished out the month with $2,098.81. I had two shows that I wasn't able to close out last night but they still wouldn't have put me over the $3,000 mark, so I'm not too bummed about it. I can't wait to see what I'm going to get for the $1,500 level and I'll have two shows in by December 15th so I'll get whatever the bonus item is. I've heard one person say that they predict that it will be next DCB but the ONLY way you can get it is by holding and submitting two shows by the 15th!

winklermom said:
I've heard one person say that they predict that it will be next DCB but the ONLY way you can get it is by holding and submitting two shows by the 15th!

That will be one hot ticket item for sure! Whatever it is, I WANT it!

Love FREE, Love FREE, Love FREE.....that is why I hosted shows for nine years!

Now that I am on the other side, I am just so overwhelmed with such an awesome company, why would anyone NOT want to do this?

Blessings! CK

ChefCKHall said:
That will be one hot ticket item for sure! Whatever it is, I WANT it!

Love FREE, Love FREE, Love FREE.....that is why I hosted shows for nine years!

Now that I am on the other side, I am just so overwhelmed with such an awesome company, why would anyone NOT want to do this?

Blessings! CK

Man oh man you I love to "like" this right now!!

winklermom said:
I've heard one person say that they predict that it will be next DCB but the ONLY way you can get it is by holding and submitting two shows by the 15th!

I think this is probably incorrect. HO has already said it will be the S/S 11 catalog cover item. It wouldn't be on the cover if it was that exclusive ;)

ShelbyMichalek said:
I think this is probably incorrect. HO has already said it will be the S/S 11 catalog cover item. It wouldn't be on the cover if it was that exclusive ;)

I think she meant that the only way for us to earn it is to submit two shows. It won't be in any of the SAT packages or director packages.

ShelbyMichalek said:

I think they mean the only way you can earn it is that way. It won't be included in the director's benefit package.

Amazing job, everyone!!!!!

I had a little over $2200 in sales. This was my best month in probably over 2 years! I have 2 Nov. shows open still, so there could have been a chance at the $3k level. It's been a while since I have earned any of the incentives, so I am very pleased :)

ChefCKHall said:

WaHoo!!!!

Wow, that is fantastic!!! How did you have such a high month!?! I'm doing PC "Full time" but I need to kick it up a few notches for sure! My month was $1937 - and that is not my highest! I still want to beat my $4000 month high I had in Feb! I've been with PC for 6.5 years - 5.5 of them as a PT/hobby consultant, and only a year "full-time". I'd love to earn more than $600-800 a month! You're awesome! Congrats! My director was one of the 53 winners too!

My sales were $10,117 and I beat my personal best by $1,000, and my team was $10,681 with only 13 active. This beat our personal best for team too!

When will be the next SAT?

thank you

I did $1925 and I'm really happy that I'm getting some freebies.

$4068.55... my highest month ever! In Canada, that put me comfortably over the 2nd level for SAT, and I'm excited for my $1000+ paycheck this month! I love the freebies so much that I forget there's a really good paycheck coming as well... :)

I was super disapointed I worked my butt off and did 3 shows and 4 booths in November and I got $1252. How could I have missed it I really wanted the second level but I thought at the very least I could make it to the first. At least I have two shows dec1-15 but I really worked hard and I know I got the great commision check but still Im dissapointed

cheflorraine said:
$4068.55... my highest month ever! In Canada, that put me comfortably over the 2nd level for SAT, and I'm excited for my $1000+ paycheck this month! I love the freebies so much that I forget there's a really good paycheck coming as well... :)

Good for you!! Funny how we get paid for doing something we like to do and they give us great products as well! I closed at $6038.35 and my new recruit (still in her 90 days) closed her first month at 4120 and for her second month (Nov) in sales ....$ 9015.15!!!!!!! WOW..... $$$$ for both of us!! .

Related to Sat Results How Did You End Up??

What are the most frequently asked questions about "Sat Results How Did You End Up??"

1. How did everyone do on their Sat Results?

2. What was the average amount earned by Pampered Chef consultants?

3. Did anyone receive any special recognition or bonuses for their Sat Results?

4. How does Sat Results impact future opportunities and promotions within Pampered Chef?

5. Are there any tips or strategies for maximizing Sat Results earnings?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • milkangel