• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience Comfort and Style with Merrill's U-Neck Tshirt in Green or Red

In summary, some people have had trouble with their shirts shrinking after being washed, while others have had no problems. It seems like the size might vary depending on the shirt. Some people also suggest trying out different colors before deciding on a favorite.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
This is the one in green or red. Before I order one, do any of you have one and did it wash nicely? The last shirt I got from Merrill shrank up into a "square" and ended up being 2 or 3 inches shorter. Wasnt flattering at all. Cant decide what color either - leaning towards red. I wish they had fuschia!

not to hijack..but I got the purple merrill tshirt and it shrunk too. does merrill compensate for this? should i call them? or not bother>?

thats what I'm afraid of! I need a short-sleeved shirt and Im almost scared to order!

well Cindy, I got the XL because I like the way they fit after you wash them. well this fit snug after a wash, like a medium. i think i will call them because they should say "may shrink" or something to that affect.

I have both the red and the green. I bought a Medium and it washes beautifullyt and has not shrunk. I wash it in the washer on delicate and I hang it to dry (occasionally I will put it in the dryer for a few minutes to fluff it).

I wear a medium too Linda - that is good to know - I vowed after the last one shrank to not put them in the dryer anymore. Which color do you like best for spring/summer? I usually wear nice jeans/jeans skirt or capris with my shirts. I had said red but now I'm thinking green with our new green line!

I bought the rhinestone shirt and I wash and dry it with no problems of shrinking.

Cindycooks said:
I wear a medium too Linda - that is good to know - I vowed after the last one shrank to not put them in the dryer anymore. Which color do you like best for spring/summer? I usually wear nice jeans/jeans skirt or capris with my shirts. I had said red but now I'm thinking green with our new green line!
I like both colors. The red is more of a blue/red not an orange/red - hope that makes sense. The green is an olive/lime/chartruese (sp) green (looks good with beige)

I have the green version of that shirt and it has stayed pretty true to size.

U-neck, V-neck, T-neck...I wonder what an X neck would look like? :confused:

I bought the black jacket and it also shrunk. :(

I'm surprised their business cards, banners and posters don't shrink.
67302.gif

My u-neck shirt shrank, but the polo shirt did not...

I've been happy with all my Merrill clothing.
If it shrinks or whatnot, send it back for a return!
I got a dots pen and it broke. They replaced it, no problem.

I am thinking about getting some of their cute pink HWC items.

1. What sizes are available for the Merrill's U-Neck Tshirt?

The Merrill's U-Neck Tshirt is available in sizes ranging from small to 3XL.

2. Is the material of the tshirt comfortable to wear?

Yes, the Merrill's U-Neck Tshirt is made of a soft and breathable fabric that is comfortable to wear all day.

3. Can I choose between green or red for the color of the tshirt?

Yes, the Merrill's U-Neck Tshirt comes in both green and red options, allowing you to choose your preferred color.

4. Is the tshirt machine washable?

Yes, the Merrill's U-Neck Tshirt is machine washable, making it easy to care for and maintain.

5. Can I wear this tshirt for both casual and dressy occasions?

Yes, the Merrill's U-Neck Tshirt is versatile and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. It is perfect for both casual and dressy events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rennea
Back