• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SAT Product Disaster: Micro Scraper Breaks in Half :cry:

IT BROKE IN HALF!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm starting to think its me! I'm gonna call them & tell them they can have both of them back still in the plastic....:cry: :(yipes. I still haven't taken mine out, I guess I should got checkWhat is the show number for a Gift item?What is the show number for a Gift item?
Ginger428
Gold Member
Got my SAT products today!! Was soooo excited to play with my new toys!!! Went to take the Micro Scraper from the package & it BROKE IN HALF!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: Now there is a 2 hour call back for HO....:( Hope no one else has any problems....:(

Aww...Ginger...

I REALLY hope it was a fluke and not a mfg. defect!!!!

Ginger428 said:
Got my SAT products today!! Was soooo excited to play with my new toys!!! Went to take the Micro Scraper from the package & it BROKE IN HALF!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: Now there is a 2 hour call back for HO....:( Hope no one else has any problems....:(

Gee don't be so ruff :p ;) I hope it's just a fluke as well.

Broke in half? What the heck? I'll have to get mine out - it's still IN the box! Thanks for the heads up!

HO was really nice about it & said I could keep it & they sent me another one....;)
I hope its just a Fluke because I think it will really be useful.

I like the pink mini scraper from HWC. That one is my favorite. This new one is so odd looking. Oh well, I will try it.

I keep forgetting about the HWC one! The new ones are a bit odd looking, all of them....;)

Bummer about it breaking. It is a funky lookin' dude.....but seems very interesting. I've been using the HWC one from last year a lot, but this one seems like it'll do an even better job. The Master one is very strange too. I just need to try to use them before I go to a show and make more of a dork of myself than usual!!!!!:p

I gave my show last night a sneak preview of this scraper. It generated lots of interest.I also showed them the bar board & knife in the new green. Several people really liked the color. I showed them the pan separator, too. I offered a prize to the person who could figure out what it was.

I hate to tell you it probably isn't just a fluke. My Director told me the exact same story yesterday about her micro scraper. She was pulling it out and it snapped in half. :eek:

pamperedposey said:
I hate to tell you it probably isn't just a fluke. My Director told me the exact same story yesterday about her micro scraper. She was pulling it out and it snapped in half. :eek:

Oh No!! We have our Regional Tomorrow....maybe I'll bring it with to quitely show my SD. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna email her right now & then I'll be off to my show...Have a great day everyone!!:chef: :D :chef:

Last edited:
How do you check delivery status of your SAT Products?

PC Nut said:
How do you check delivery status of your SAT Products?

Go act like you are going to submit a Product Adjustment on Consultants Corner. When you get to the part that asks for the show #, click on the button as if you can't remember the show # and select all. All of the ones that come up with a G in it are "gift" items from PC. You can take that number (Your Consultant # + G + four numbers) and add 01 to the end. Use that number at FedEx.com to track uner Refence Number.

Ann describes this so much better! I should have just found one of her threads to direct you too.

Hmm, that sucks Ginger! I pulled mine out of the bag intact, I hope it doesn't break on me!

heat123 said:
Hmm, that sucks Ginger! I pulled mine out of the bag intact, I hope it doesn't break on me!

Just got my second one from HO, took it out of the bubble envelope....& before I could get the plastic open IT BROKE IN HALF!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm starting to think its me! I'm gonna call them & tell them they can have both of them back still in the plastic....:cry: :(

yipes. I still haven't taken mine out, I guess I should got check

I had mine out monday and my 3 1/2 yr old DS grabbed it and i was so scared that it was going to break after reading this. So far so good though. I actually gave it a few tests to make sure it wasn't going to snap.

Have used mine a few times already with no trouble. Hope it's just a fluke as well!!! That really sucks that it broke TWICE on you though.........bizarre......:confused:

Last edited:
i have used mine several times too - that size is way handier than i thought! (i got impatient with the mini lemon cakes coming out of the prep bowls and used it as an "encourager" last week -worked great!)

Ginger428 said:
Just got my second one from HO, took it out of the bubble envelope....& before I could get the plastic open IT BROKE IN HALF!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm starting to think its me! I'm gonna call them & tell them they can have both of them back still in the plastic....:cry: :(

Just out of curiosity - is it REALLY cold by you?

If you just brought it in after being on a cold truck for a few days the temperature change combined with pressure might have made it snap.

Next time make sure your package warms up before you open it...

(I might be off but a guess...):rolleyes:

janetupnorth said:
Just out of curiosity - is it REALLY cold by you?

If you just brought it in after being on a cold truck for a few days the temperature change combined with pressure might have made it snap.

Next time make sure your package warms up before you open it...

(I might be off but a guess...):rolleyes:

Its cold here, but not that cold....30s-40s. Actually yesterday hit 68....:cool:

I like the look of the new scrapers. I am very new- what does SAT stand for?

Sell a Thon, when we have a chance 2x a year to earn the new products.

PCMelissa said:
I like the look of the new scrapers. I am very new- what does SAT stand for?

SAT = Sell-a-Thon

We have twice a year (usually) where we can earn the next season's products based on our sales in a particular time period.

I used mine for the first time to get the last bit of ranch dressing out of the bottle. Didn't really like how icky the handle got because then you had to hold the handle by the very end. But it did work well, normally I would have thrown the bottle out but was able to get enough dressing out to put on my salad.

YIKES! Mine is still laying in the box in the plastic. I'm going to run home and open it after school today! I loved the idea of using it to "encourage" the lemon cakes to come out of the bowls. Hope I can keep mine in one piece!

I used mine once, put it in the dishwasher, pulled it out and it was limp!!! I have yet to call HO yet. But this is going to be a serious problem. It broke from the dishwasher?

riggs62 said:
I used mine once, put it in the dishwasher, pulled it out and it was limp!!! I have yet to call HO yet. But this is going to be a serious problem. It broke from the dishwasher?

Oh no, I put mine in the dishwasher yesterday! I cannot remember if I ran it or not, I better check when I get home.

I've used mine a few times & put it in the dishwasher, in the silverware rack, and mine is fine!! Sorry this is happening to you all ladies!! Make sure to let HO know, so they can do something about it!!

I love mine. I used it yesterday to get every little bit of mayo out of a squeeze bottle. Yippee! I think we'll sell lots. Haven't had any of the issues others have. Maybe there was a bad batch.

WaitingI'm still waiting to get mine from the SAT. Anyone else not recieve thiers? Will they be ready for sale in a couple weeks?
Thanks

There's a scraper (the Master Scraper, I believe) that was backordered for us earning it through the SAT. I think we're supposed to get it about the time it becomes available to the public. You should have received your Micro Scraper with the rest of your SAT products.

It was the Mega Scraper that was back ordered, but my Sample Package came and my Micro Scraper was missing. I did an adjustment, but who knows when it will get here.

I've used mine too and it's fine. It's a little odd to use though. I'm not sure if I love it, but it does the job. I can see it being popular. I sure hope that it's just a fluke b/c I can just imagine all of the adjustments!! Ick!

pamperedposey said:
It was the Mega Scraper that was back ordered, but my Sample Package came and my Micro Scraper was missing. I did an adjustment, but who knows when it will get here.

Man, that stinks. Have you thought about calling the HO to see what they say?

1. What should I do if my Micro Scraper from my SAT products breaks in half?

If your Micro Scraper breaks in half, please contact our customer service team at HO to file a claim and request a replacement. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2. Are there any known issues with the Micro Scraper breaking in half?

No, we have not received any widespread reports of the Micro Scraper breaking in half. However, if you do experience this issue, please let us know so we can investigate and make any necessary improvements.

3. How long does it take to receive a replacement for a broken Micro Scraper?

Typically, it takes about 2 hours for a call back from HO regarding a broken Micro Scraper. However, this may vary depending on the volume of claims and the availability of the replacement product.

4. Is there a warranty for SAT products, including the Micro Scraper?

Yes, all SAT products come with a warranty. If your Micro Scraper breaks within the warranty period, please contact our customer service team for a replacement.

5. What can I use as a temporary replacement for my broken Micro Scraper?

If you need a temporary replacement for your broken Micro Scraper, you can use a small spoon or fork as a makeshift scraper until you receive your replacement product. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Melissa78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • krzymomof4