• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Salad Spinner and Bowl Insert Worth the Hype?

In summary, a salad spinner is a kitchen tool used to dry salad greens and other vegetables after washing them. The bowl insert is the inner basket that holds the greens and spins inside the outer bowl. To use it, wash your greens and place them in the inner basket, then spin it to remove excess water. It can also be used for other foods such as fruits and pasta, and is dishwasher safe. The benefits of using a salad spinner and bowl insert include crispier greens and saving time and effort compared to using paper towels.
cdnmom
Gold Member
I don't have the salad spinner so looking for opinions on it. I LOVE my cool and serve tray so I love the idea of getting the cooling insert for the bowl to take to picnic etc, what has your experience been with this? Thanks!

The insert also fits in the med and large collapsible bowls.

Oooh! I didn't know that! Good to know - thanks!

Love salad spinner I wash my berries and lettuce then spin them and they last for weeks. You can also make your salad in the spinner and add very little dressing and spin! You totally coat your salad without the extra calories :) also spin cooked ground beef to get rid of extra fat !

Thanks for the review! I am hoping to get it this month:)

What is a salad spinner and bowl insert?

A salad spinner is a kitchen tool used to dry salad greens and other vegetables after washing them. The bowl insert is the inner basket that holds the greens and spins inside the outer bowl.

How do I use a salad spinner and bowl insert?

To use a salad spinner and bowl insert, first wash your greens and place them in the inner basket. Then place the basket inside the outer bowl and secure the lid. Finally, spin the basket to remove excess water from the greens.

Can I use the salad spinner and bowl insert for other foods besides salad?

Yes, you can use the salad spinner and bowl insert to dry other fruits and vegetables, such as berries and herbs. You can also use it to dry pasta or grains after rinsing them.

Is the salad spinner and bowl insert dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the inner basket and the outer bowl of the salad spinner and bowl insert are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing the lid to ensure it stays in good condition.

What are the benefits of using a salad spinner and bowl insert?

Using a salad spinner and bowl insert helps to remove excess water from your greens, making them crispier and preventing your salad dressing from becoming diluted. It also saves time and effort compared to drying greens with paper towels or kitchen towels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarciMac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
carlajanes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • meowmix
  • Products and Tips
Replies