• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover What's Included in Our S/S 08 Sample Packages

right?JoLynnThe spring kit enhancements are only available for those who joined in October or later. You would not be able to purchase them with your PC dollars. You would need to earn them by doing tasks or winning contests.
PamperedChefDude
For those of you who have already received your changeover kit and/or samples can you please tell us what is in each of the packages? I want to plan what we need to buy along with the free items we earned.

Thanks!

The open stock items are...

Outdoor Party Sticks for $19.50
Pinch Bowl Set for $7.50 :love:
Wine Bottle Opener for $10.00
Colander & Bowl Set for $19.50
BBQ Grill Basket for $12.75 :love:
10" Exec Saute Pan for $37.50
Dots 16 Piece Set for $79.50
Collapsible Serving Bowl for $12.50 :love:
Nylon Knife-Sea Green for $2.75

Hopefully someone can scan in the sets. I type way too slow to get everything on here!! :eek:

Can maybe you directors split it up and each of you type a package. i know some of the sets are farely small. We are dying to see the packages!!! So we can start buttery up the DH's on how much money and space we are going to need!!!.

Okay, I am typing in the new products, sans the open stock. Could a director who has the list handy be so kind as to put a letter beside each product that goes in each sample (or cut and paste, whichever is simpler)? I live in Indiana, so I'm sure my changeover kit will be one of the last to ship, since it's usually delivered the next day. I want to know how to plan, too, in terms of what I need to buy as samples, or what I can wait on until April. Thanks bunches!!!!!

Tammy

green bar board w/ paring knife
Greek rub
mega scraper
cookware protectors
medium aluminum sheet pan
Small spoon (Chef's tool)
micro-scraper
microfiber towel/dishcloth set
outdoor serving utensil set
Square slotted spoon (Chef's tool)
Chipotle rub
color-coated paring knife
master scraper
Dots mugs
grilling cookbook
kitchen shears cover
tumbler set
oven pad
color-coated bread knife
avocado peeler
placemats & napkins
stainless cleaner
plate caddy
Dots salad plates
grapefruit knife
Moroccan rub
Large aluminum sheet pan
Towel & twix-it set

Last edited:
If not we should find out tomorrow. Whats one more day. :)

Kodeysmom said:
If not we should find out tomorrow. Whats one more day. :)
That's true - sample packages MAY be online tomorrow, since that's the go-date for Spring paperwork. If they are up tomorrow, we'll be able to see and order them through Consultant's Corner.

I was playing in P3 and the first date I got the new spring products to come up for ordering was on Friday the 25th!!

JoLynn

Ok, Package B is $15.50 and includes
Bar Board and Sea Green Knife
Greek Rub
Mega Scraper

Package C is $32 and includes
Cookware Protectors
Medium Sheet Pan
Chef's Tool-Small Spoon
Micro Scraper
Microfiber Towel and Dish Cloth Set
Outdoor Serving Set

Package D is $53.50 and includes
Chef's Tools-Square Slotted Spoon
Chipotle Rub
Color Coating Paring Knife
Master Scraper
Dots Cup (set of 2)
Grill it Quick
Kitchen Shears Cover
Outdoor Tumblers
Oven Pad

Package E is $74.75 and includes
Color Coated Bread Knife
Avocado Peeler
Napkin Set
Placemat Set
Stainless Cleaner
Plate Caddy
Dots Salad Plate (Set of 2)
Grapefruit Knife
Moroccan Rub
Large Sheet Pan
Towel & Twixit Set

WHEW!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This way we can plan what samples we need to buy to go with what we earned plus the paperwork we need. :sing:

Wow, those packages are really spread out. I can usually find 1 or 2 packages that I need most of the items from but I can only see a few items in each list that I want. Plus some of them I already earned. I guess I'll just have to wait until the list comes out and I can highlight exactly what I want to see if any of them are worth it.

So does that mean that package A is a combination of packages B thru E?

Oh yeah Package A is B-E and is $170!

How do they spread the most wanted items into different packages - It must be a gift LOL!

Cindy you are the best!!! Thank you, thank you!

Thank you, Cindy! You've become a trusted "poster" throughout all the announcements. You rock!!!

Tammy

Kathytnt said:
How do they spread the most wanted items into different packages - It must be a gift LOL!

That's my thought. They must have been reading my mind when they put the packages together. I almost want more of the individual products than I want the packages. I forgot what I earned so I guess I'll wait until then to decide.

Here's a (possibly) silly question...I started in October, so February is my "4th month." If I wanted to buy kit enhancements, are the spring products possibilities for this? I have some PC dollars I've been saving just for this, so I'm not sure how that works...what discount do I get for my 4th month/kit enhancements? And does that discount apply to sample kits? I wouldn't think so, since the samples are already discounted anyway, but hey...a girl can dream, right?

sklay723 said:
Here's a (possibly) silly question...I started in October, so February is my "4th month." If I wanted to buy kit enhancements, are the spring products possibilities for this? I have some PC dollars I've been saving just for this, so I'm not sure how that works...what discount do I get for my 4th month/kit enhancements? And does that discount apply to sample kits? I wouldn't think so, since the samples are already discounted anyway, but hey...a girl can dream, right?

Bursting your bubble... No, they are already at a discount. Your 4th month is one of any item in the catalog excluding what you got in your kit. Your purcahse is 40% off.

Not bursting my bubble at all, I promise...I figured that would be the case! :) Thanks for the info though...probably going to stick to my sample orders anyway.

RaggedyAunt said:
Thank you, Cindy! You've become a trusted "poster" throughout all the announcements. You rock!!!

Tammy

I love this site and have gotten tons of info from it. I'm not quite as creative as some on here so this is one way I can actually contribute a little. :blushing:

I too am freaking out because everything I want is spread out over all of the packages. Actually, I want a lot of the open stock items too, but I want the plate caddy and don't neccesarily want all of the rest of package E.

Thanks for sharing. I'm earning a lot, but sometimes get packages and use them for incentives or gifts.

Although I would LOVE more, I'm thinking C is the highest I can fit in my budget and not bad...

I can always pick individual items in April for KE month.

I noticed the sample packages stayed closely to the Sell-A-Thon levels, minus the Open Stock items that were interspersed throughout. I earned Level 3, so I'll be buying package E and a couple of open stock items. I calculated it will cost me $100 prior to s/h and tax. Not too bad. I REALLY liked this year basically having 2 months to earn s/s products, since we earned PC$ in December. I'll be able to get all new products (I want) and all my paperwork supplies on PC! That rocks!!! Hopefully they'll do something similar for f/w SAT, but I won't hold my breath, I'll just take what I can get free and extra!

Tammy

So after looking at the sample packages I think I am getting:

Package C is $32 and includes
Cookware Protectors - really want
Medium Sheet Pan - feel I need 1 of these, and I'll probably only use it for broiling, as I don't really do cut out cookies
Chef's Tool-Small Spoon - will be practical for use
Micro Scraper - think I'll actually use this one
Microfiber Towel and Dish Cloth Set - don't really need/want this, but oh well
Outdoor Serving Set - will go with other outdoor stuff

Pinch Bowl Set for $7.50
BBQ Grill Basket for $12.75
Collapsible Serving Bowl for $12.50

The other things I want, but will just wait to order are:
Outdoor Tumblers
Oven Pad
Stainless Cleaner
Plate Caddy

I definitely don't need the dots salad plates, even though I want them, as I have the appetizer plates + cranberry plates, 16 various small squares (4 white, 4 cranberry trim, 4 tiles, 2 striped, 2 HWC), plus 7 Fiestaware Salad Plates...

The color coated stuff, I figure I don't need, as I can use the forged to try and sell higher priced products and those will probably sell themselves
The rubs I'll get on supply (p.s. thanks again wendy for the rub for tonight!)
The other 2 scrapers will be something that maybe in the future, but as long as I have 1 to show, that is fine.

I was debating about the new colander and bowl set, but I really don't like the feel of them - way cheap feeling! Plus nobody really needs to see a colander and bowls prior to ordering them. If PC changes the quality to what the current ones are, I would purchase them in a heartbeat, as I like their sizes more, but at that price, no way to justify them!

The best part is, I earned $50 PC dollars for being #1 in my cluster for recruiting and sales for 2007, so all of this will cost me just $27! Yippee!

Sample PackagesWell, since at about mid-February I'll have enough PC dollars for package A I may just get that...still debating...

are we able to order more than one package at a time?

mommyhugz1978 said:
are we able to order more than one package at a time?

Leah, you can order any or all of the packages. the only exception being if you order A, you can't order B-E as well, as you are only allowed 1 sample of each item. Plus if it is like previous seasons you can place more than 1 order, so say I only have money for C right now, but then later on decide that I want D as well, I can do that by placing a 2nd sample order. hth!

jbarnhill said:
I was playing in P3 and the first date I got the new spring products to come up for ordering was on Friday the 25th!!

JoLynn

hey actually it is on febuary 2nd you can order the sample packages!!

I am salivating over Package A....so much for under $200! I also just received my "book 2 shows in November" award. The bar board is so cute!

Suggestion for people torn among packages - keep what you want and give the rest as booking rewards or place them out on the Marketplace. There are many "newbies" like me who did not have much opportunity to earn during November for the sell-a-thon

Thanks so much for posting that information.

I can't wait to get my sell a thon products!!!!! We are suppose to have them by Friday!!! WOO HOO!!!

Friday? Oh, exciting! I thought for sure I'd get my changeover stuff first - but alas, us lowly consultants get ours last...guess I'd better work my way up!

Mine sell a thon stuff is to be delivered tomorrow. I just earned level 1 but am eagerly waiting for it. Did show today then changed to tomorrow.

Kodeysmom said:
Mine sell a thon stuff is to be delivered tomorrow. I just earned level 1 but am eagerly waiting for it. Did show today then changed to tomorrow.

How do you search for that again?? I can't remember how to track that package.

Never mind. I remembered how to do it and found it on the fed ex website. It shows it is expected to be delivered Thursday (and it shipped Tuesday)!!! YEAH!!!

There wasn't anything listed under 2008 if I go under product adjustments yet.

how do you check on the fed ex website???

SA-WEET! Pgk C is really looking good to me! It's got a sheet pan, the protectors and the micro scraper. Those are the things I wanted most!

susanr613 said:
I am salivating over Package A....so much for under $200! I also just received my "book 2 shows in November" award. The bar board is so cute!

Suggestion for people torn among packages - keep what you want and give the rest as booking rewards or place them out on the Marketplace. There are many "newbies" like me who did not have much opportunity to earn during November for the sell-a-thon

I signed in November over a year ago, my director didn't even mention it to me. I don't care that she didn't tell me but it was really nice to be able to purchase what I needed at 50% off.

lakamper said:
how do you check on the fed ex website???

In CC, go to Product Adjustment page. Click on Don't Know Show Number when it comes up. It won't show up with a host name, just your consultant number followed by a letter and then 4 numbers. Take this to FedEx.com, go to REFERENCE number. Put the number you pulled from Adjustment page in there with 01 at the end. Fill out all the other info and it should be there.

thanks, found it! how fun! now if I could just figure out what my SAT number was!!

If you try several numbers in each direction (for the part after the G and before the 01), you can sometimes find things that have data transmitted to FedEx from HO but aren't on the adjustment screen yet.

My SAT is "on the truck for delivery" TODAY! YAHOO! And my CO is scheduled for delivery Friday, guess they mean literally by the 25th, ha!

I just got my SAT this morning. :)
I guess it is the Changeover that is due to arrive Friday also. It said 10 lbs, but no description. Since that is supposed to be delivered on the 25th I'm guessing that is what it is. I saw the new stuff at my meeting last night. I twas all so bright and cheery.

darn, I tried 10 numbers front and back - nothin! I guess I'll just wait :(

Are the colanders and bowls not nice??? I was going to order them, but if they aren't nice I would rather get something else.

They're just different. They're made of a slicker plastic than the current ones, and they've been redesigned so that each colander fits inside a bowl (in case you need to reserve liquid when draining). The lids also come as part of the set instead of as a separate purchase. Some people in the product room at Leadership thought they were flimsier than the old ones, but I didn't find them to be significantly so.

chefshawna said:
Are the colanders and bowls not nice??? I was going to order them, but if they aren't nice I would rather get something else.

I like the new ones better than the old ones, they serve their purpose!

I have 2 sets of the old ones and I love them. My only complaint is that they take up so much cabinet space...which is expected with their size. If I like the new ones as much as the old ones, my daughter and son will be getting the old ones for their "college/wedding" boxes...I would say "Hope Chest" but don't think my son would appreciate that...LOL Off topic I have been thinking about ordering the 10' Saute Pan for them too. I have plenty of cookware for myself and I prefer the 12" Skillets.

pamperedposey said:
The open stock items are...

Outdoor Party Sticks for $19.50
Pinch Bowl Set for $7.50 :love:
Wine Bottle Opener for $10.00
Colander & Bowl Set for $19.50
BBQ Grill Basket for $12.75 :love:
10" Exec Saute Pan for $37.50
Dots 16 Piece Set for $79.50
Collapsible Serving Bowl for $12.50 :love:

Hopefully someone can scan in the sets. I type way too slow to get everything on here!! :eek:

Me and you are thinking a like b/c your smileys are the open stock I want!

Those would be the items I want on open stock too! Except the 10" saute pan looks very appealing at that price and for an extra $2.75, the nylon knife would be good too as an incentive. In fact all the open stock items look more appealing than the packages!

I am still hoping that they will eventually offer all products as open stock and let us choose the ones we actually want/need...especially since we get so many restyled products.

<h2>1. What is included in the S/S 08 Sample Packages?</h2><p>The S/S 08 Sample Packages include a variety of our newest and most popular products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serving pieces. These products are selected to give you a well-rounded sampling of our product line.</p><h2>2. Can you provide a list of the specific products included in the sample packages?</h2><p>Due to the ever-changing nature of our product line, the specific products included in the sample packages may vary. However, you can expect to receive a mix of at least 10 different products in each package.</p><h2>3. I already received my changeover kit. Will the sample packages contain duplicate items?</h2><p>No, the sample packages are carefully curated to ensure that they do not contain any duplicate items that were included in your changeover kit. This allows you to have a wider variety of products to share with your customers.</p><h2>4. Can I choose which products are included in my sample packages?</h2><p>The sample packages are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, if there is a specific product you would like to try, you can always purchase it separately.</p><h2>5. Are there any additional items I need to purchase along with the free items I earned?</h2><p>The sample packages are designed to provide you with a well-rounded selection of products, so there is no need to purchase any additional items. However, if there are specific products you would like to add to your inventory, you can always purchase them separately.</p>

1. What is included in the S/S 08 Sample Packages?

The S/S 08 Sample Packages include a variety of our newest and most popular products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serving pieces. These products are selected to give you a well-rounded sampling of our product line.

2. Can you provide a list of the specific products included in the sample packages?

Due to the ever-changing nature of our product line, the specific products included in the sample packages may vary. However, you can expect to receive a mix of at least 10 different products in each package.

3. I already received my changeover kit. Will the sample packages contain duplicate items?

No, the sample packages are carefully curated to ensure that they do not contain any duplicate items that were included in your changeover kit. This allows you to have a wider variety of products to share with your customers.

4. Can I choose which products are included in my sample packages?

The sample packages are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, if there is a specific product you would like to try, you can always purchase it separately.

5. Are there any additional items I need to purchase along with the free items I earned?

The sample packages are designed to provide you with a well-rounded selection of products, so there is no need to purchase any additional items. However, if there are specific products you would like to add to your inventory, you can always purchase them separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jenniferknapp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • babywings76