• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

RSVP Troubles? Check Why Guests Aren't Responding

In summary, the host said she's been getting calls from people who are coming, but aren't using the website to RSVP. There is a problem with the email reminders not having a button to RSVP, and there is also not a direct link to the website. The one suggestion the host mentioned was to send a suggestion to the Tech folks to include a button to RSVP on the email reminders.
BlessedWifeMommy
I just had a host call and say she is getting calls from people who are coming but aren't using the website to rsvp. I've handled it with the host, she actually was stressed because she has had 15 yeses and was concerned that we would have enough food.

I think I know why people aren't using the rsvp buttons. When I set up the show, I put myself in as a guest so I would get emails. I looked back and it looks like only the first email has the rsvp buttons. The reminders don't. Correct me if I'm wrong. It would be nice if the guest hasn't already rsvped, that it would show up on the reminders. Just wanted to check with you all before I sent a suggestion to HO.

Re: RSVPsSo what if people are calling her--that's what SHOULD be happening!

Re: RSVPsShe was just expecting them to use the online option. I know that she will get calls and I let her know, but some people expect a lot from technology these days.

Re: RSVPsActually, I have noticed this too. The reminder emails don't have a button to rsvp. What is really not good about this is that there is also not a direct link to your website, either.

Re: RSVPs
ChefBeckyD said:
Actually, I have noticed this too. The reminder emails don't have a button to rsvp. What is really not good about this is that there is also not a direct link to your website, either.

Actually the one I got did have a link to my PWS. Just thought it was strange after where it said your current response, it didn't have a way to respond.

Re: RSVPsSend a suggestion to the Tech folks- they may be able to include that in a future revision.
It definitely would make SENSE.

1. Why are my guests not responding to my RSVP invitations?

There could be several reasons why your guests are not responding to your RSVP invitations. Some common reasons include a busy schedule, forgetting to respond, or simply not being interested in the event. It's always a good idea to send a reminder email or call your guests to follow up on their RSVP.

2. How can I encourage my guests to RSVP?

To encourage your guests to RSVP, make sure to clearly communicate the importance of their response. Let them know that their RSVP will help you plan the event more effectively and ensure that there is enough food and supplies for everyone. You can also offer a deadline for RSVP responses to create a sense of urgency.

3. What should I do if some guests have not responded to my RSVP invitation?

If some guests have not responded to your RSVP invitation, it's best to reach out to them directly. You can send them a reminder email or give them a call to ask for their response. If you still don't hear back from them, consider marking them as a "no" for the event to ensure that you have an accurate headcount.

4. Is it okay to reach out to guests who have not responded more than once?

It's generally acceptable to reach out to guests who have not responded more than once. However, be careful not to be too pushy or aggressive in your approach. A friendly reminder email or phone call is usually enough to get a response from your guests.

5. What can I do to avoid RSVP troubles in the future?

To avoid RSVP troubles in the future, make sure to clearly communicate the RSVP deadline and the importance of responding. You can also consider using online RSVP forms or tools to make it easier for guests to respond. Additionally, provide a variety of options for RSVP responses, such as email, phone, or online, to accommodate different preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedtracy