• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Could This Happen? Vexed & Perplexed...

In summary, the host is confused about how an invitee RSVP'd yes to a catalog show when there was no link to RSVP. She contacted the Solution Center and is waiting for an answer, but they are unable to explain it. The host is concerned because the show needs to be submitted tonight and her past host may not get her discounted item if she doesn't contact her. There is also confusion about the submission deadline, but it is clarified that the show can be submitted until the end of the following month. The conversation ends with the group expressing their gratitude for this website.
KimmyDarling
I am so confused. How could an invitee RSVP yes to a catalog show??

Host thinks she got orders from two more guests than I have orders for. When I look at her web orders, it shows no orders from them. BUT when I look at the guest list, it show that they RSVP'd yes. I don't get it-- there's not even a link to RSVP in a catalog invitation...

On phone with the Solution Center right now.

I'm waiting.....any answer yet?

NO! They don't know how it could happen. My host says she got emails notifying her of these missing orders, but she is MIA right now, so I haven't seen them.And, of course, this show is supposed to be submitted tonight for January. Which wouldn't be a problem if the past host weren't buying the 11" Square Griddle for $36!!!!!I am really worried that the host isn't going to contact me tonight. If she doesn't, it won't go in, and my (awesome, PERFECT) past host (current host's neighbor) won't get her griddle at the 60% off. That just sucks!Please cross your fingers that a miracle happens: she gets in touch, forwards me the emails she says she got, tech support can recover the orders (with the Credit Card numbers!), and I can submit the show, all by midnight! AAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim~ YOu have until February 28th to submit a January show. You ALWAYS have until the end of the following month to submit a show. The reason the 5th is stuck in your head is because that is the deadline for the cookware bags & the discount on conference registration. Unless this puts you to those levels, try to take a breath and RELAX!;) (Believe me, I've been there before!):)

PampMomof3 said:
Kim~ YOu have until February 28th to submit a January show. You ALWAYS have until the end of the following month to submit a show. The reason the 5th is stuck in your head is because that is the deadline for the cookware bags & the discount on conference registration. Unless this puts you to those levels, try to take a breath and RELAX!;) (Believe me, I've been there before!):)

Are you kidding me?!!! The Tech Support dude (as well as my recruiter) said that I had until midnight on the 5th!!! Shoot-- I don't care about the cookware bags! Wasn't going to get the conference $$, anyway, so what the heck!

KimmyDarling said:
Are you kidding me?!!! The Tech Support dude (as well as my recruiter) said that I had until midnight on the 5th!!! Shoot-- I don't care about the cookware bags! Wasn't going to get the conference $$, anyway, so what the heck!

Oh my goodness! Are you kidding me? I would be pissed if I were you! :eek: I'm surely not kidding you. I have a lot of times turned a show in the following month. I also have a January catalog show still waiting to close.

Aren't we all glad that we have this site as a cluster? :D I know I am!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Oh my goodness! Are you kidding me? I would be pissed if I were you! :eek: I'm surely not kidding you. I have a lot of times turned a show in the following month. I also have a January catalog show still waiting to close.

Aren't we all glad that we have this site as a cluster? :D I know I am!:D

No, I'm not kidding!

I am SO thankful for this site, every single day!

Nope Kristi's right. You have until the last day of the following month to submit a show and still get the host and guest special. Commission is based on the month submitted, guest and host specials on the month the show was dated. Incentives are also dated on the month the show was dated as long as submitted on time - so a January show won't count for February consultant incentives or for January either if submitted after the last day of January (which they have now extended until February 5th)

Clear as mud? ;)

whoops...sorry my reply is redundant now. I was typing as you both were. LOL I'm obviously too slow of a typer. :)

That's okay Jodi! I'm glad to see somebody back me up!

By the way Kim, has she called yet?:confused:

kcjodih said:
Nope Kristi's right. You have until the last day of the following month to submit a show and still get the host and guest special. Commission is based on the month submitted, guest and host specials on the month the show was dated. Incentives are also dated on the month the show was dated as long as submitted on time - so a January show won't count for February consultant incentives or for January either if submitted after the last day of January (which they have now extended until February 5th)

Clear as mud? ;)

That makes sense. Let me make sure I understand-- when I submit this January show, I will not get the cookware bags, and, although my commission will be paid in February, the show will not count as a February show (for double points). Is that right?

EXACTLY!! If you submit your show by the 15th (which I'm sure you will;) ) then you will get paid on the 22nd for this show.:D

Off to bed for the night! See ya bright and early!:D

PampMomof3 said:
That's okay Jodi! I'm glad to see somebody back me up!

By the way Kim, has she called yet?:confused:

Heck, no, she has NOT!

She committed to me this morning that she would call me at 9pm my time. (She is out of town on business.) I left her a message at about 9:30, in case she forgot... but still no word.

She obviously doesn't care if her neighbor gets her host special, which bugs me to death.

Thanks, Kristi! Goodnight!

Kim, Also since you aren't in the central time zone....you have until 1 am to submit a show when there is a midnight deadline. :) In the EST you have an extra hour!

Once or twice I have jumped out of bed at 12:30 to submit a show :D (No I'm not blond:D, they were shows that I closed in the computer but was waiting on a host check..in my head I thought I'd submitted them and woke with a start to realize I hadn't!)

GeorgiaPeach said:
Kim, Also since you aren't in the central time zone....you have until 1 am to submit a show when there is a midnight deadline. :) In the EST you have an extra hour!

Once or twice I have jumped out of bed at 12:30 to submit a show :D (No I'm not blond:D, they were shows that I closed in the computer but was waiting on a host check..in my head I thought I'd submitted them and woke with a start to realize I hadn't!)

I have done that, too!

I'm hoping that this host won't blow me off tonight, but I have a feeling that's what she's gonna do...

KimmyDarling said:
Thanks, Kristi! Goodnight!

No problem Kim! Glad I could help!!:D

KimmyDarling said:
I have done that, too!

I'm hoping that this host won't blow me off tonight, but I have a feeling that's what she's gonna do...

If it makes you feel any better, I had a home office lead from September that rescheduled her show 3 times then cancelled altogether. Emailed me last month and said she was ready. Had surgery on the 17th but wanted a show on the 30th. She's a PL consultant and EVERY time I called to host coach she assured me she was personally talking to people, etc. "Don't worry, all my shows are over $700!" Drove 45 minutes to her house on Tuesday (that morning she called to confirm that 9-10 were definite "yes"s). Can you guess? NO ONE SHOWED UP!! She was mad and said she wanted the cookware sets at half off and would get me tons of orders. I told her that I really needed to close it today. Called and reminded her over the weekend (had to leave message). Called tonight and her husband said she was in the shower and would call me. Did she? NOPE! (I know I should have called her back but was making other calls and then it was too late:( ) Wanted the cookware bags so really NEEDED to close tonight.

Feel better?? I hope so cause now I'm depressed again :rolleyes:

Dang, Lisa. That stinks! But don't be depressed-- it's not your fault. And surely the bags aren't THAT great, right?http://smily.hit.bg/hug.gif

KimmyDarling said:
Dang, Lisa. That stinks! But don't be depressed-- it's not your fault. And surely the bags aren't THAT great, right?http://smily.hit.bg/hug.gif

You're right :) I've been just fine wrapping my saute pan in a microfiber towel...plus I know how to sew, I can always make my own ;)

I just hate to miss an opportunity to earn something for free!

I've been wrapping mine in the microfiber towel, too. (Luckily, the towel is one of my favorite things, so using it that way ensures that I get it to each show!)I like the freebies, too. Oh, well....

Wouldn't she have an hour less??

gilliandanielle said:
Wouldn't she have an hour less??

No, I'm an hour ahead, so it's 12:18 my time, but 11:18 Chicago time.

Unfortunately, tonight, I don't think it matters. This chick isn't calling me back. grrr

Related to How Could This Happen? Vexed & Perplexed...

1. What is "How Could This Happen? Vexed & Perplexed..." about?

"How Could This Happen? Vexed & Perplexed..." is a cookbook that focuses on creating delicious and simple meals using Pampered Chef products. It includes recipes, tips, and tricks to help make cooking at home easier and more enjoyable.

2. Is this cookbook suitable for beginners?

Yes, "How Could This Happen? Vexed & Perplexed..." is perfect for beginners! It includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to guide you through each recipe. It also introduces you to different Pampered Chef products and how to use them in your cooking.

3. How many recipes are included in the cookbook?

There are over 50 recipes in "How Could This Happen? Vexed & Perplexed...". These recipes cover a variety of dishes from breakfast to dinner, as well as appetizers, desserts, and more.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products through this cookbook?

Yes, "How Could This Happen? Vexed & Perplexed..." includes a section where you can order Pampered Chef products directly. You can also find links to the products used in each recipe for easy purchasing.

5. Are there any special dietary options included in the cookbook?

Yes, "How Could This Happen? Vexed & Perplexed..." includes options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets. It also offers tips for substitutions and modifications to make the recipes fit your specific dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • WLMcCoy