• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Round Up From the Heart: Supporting Local Food Banks in Iowa

In summary, "Round up From the Heart" is a charitable program by Pampered Chef that supports Feeding America, a non-profit organization fighting hunger in the US. Customers have the option to round up their purchase amounts to the nearest dollar, with the difference being donated to Feeding America. 100% of the rounded up amount goes to Feeding America, with no processing or administrative fees. Donations are distributed to Feeding America's network of food banks and there is no limit to the amount that can be rounded up.
chellb1234
I made this to show the guests just how much money has been raised by people like themselves to our local food banks. I know no one else can really use it, except for those living in Iowa, but maybe you could make your own:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Round up from the Heart.pdf
    450.6 KB · Views: 388
Nice! I always just tell them how much goes to our local food bank but also have the Round Up flier in the guest packets. Just as an fyi, the cookbook and trivet money goes to Feeding America Corporate. It's the Rounding Up the order that goes locally. So if your guests really want to make an impact locally, they should add to their round up amount.

I like that :) I use just the 20th anniversary flyer, but I need to remember to go and write the amount donated to the Atlanta Community Food Bank in my notes

How do you find the amounts?

mountainmama74 said:
How do you find the amounts?

If you go on CC and look under Round UP from the heart there is a flyer on the left that says "How much has been donated . . ." click that on it shows you

They seem to want to round up more when they actually see the numbers.

i bring the rufth trivet & talk about the program at every show. being from a big town, i just memorized the amount donated last year which always draws ooh & ahhs. i tell them that i want to beat last years numbers and ask everyone to round up!

What is "Round up From the Heart"?

"Round up From the Heart" is a charitable program created by Pampered Chef to support Feeding America, a non-profit organization that fights hunger in the United States.

How does "Round up From the Heart" work?

When making a purchase on Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant, customers have the option to round up their total to the nearest dollar. The difference between the rounded up amount and the original total is then donated to Feeding America.

What percentage of the rounded up amount goes to Feeding America?

100% of the rounded up amount goes to Feeding America. Pampered Chef covers all processing and administrative fees.

Can I choose which Feeding America food bank my donation goes to?

Unfortunately, you cannot choose a specific food bank for your donation. All donations from "Round up From the Heart" are pooled together and distributed to Feeding America's network of food banks across the country.

Is there a limit to how much I can round up for "Round up From the Heart"?

No, there is no limit to how much you can round up for "Round up From the Heart". Every rounded up amount, no matter how small, makes a difference in helping to fight hunger in America.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • tvanhowling
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
debmiz
  • Intrepid_Chef