• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rosie's Master Scraping: Watch with Perez!

In summary, Rosie Perez used a Pampered Chef Scraper on Bonnie Hunt's show, causing excitement for the person watching. It seems that Bonnie Hunt is a fan of Pampered Chef products and often features them on her show.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Rosie Perez is on, Looks like she has our master scraper in the pan

I don't get that show and I Love Bonnie Hunt

:chef:

As the show progressed it was our scraper but it was the mega one

That is so cool. Bummer, I don't get that show either

Figures I wasn't home this morning to watch the show!

I saw it! The Furry Guy and I had the show on while we were puttering around this morning. (Well, I was puttering. He was reading the paper.) I was trying to figure out what the heck Rosie was making when I noticed the scraper. I yelled, "She's using a Pampered Chef Scraper!" so loud it made him jump. It was just at the edge of the screen for a little while, so I started pointing and trying to get him to acknowledge it. I felt completely vindicated when she picked it up and we could see it clearly. For some reason The Furry Guy was not quite as excited as I was.

raebates said:
I saw it! The Furry Guy and I had the show on while we were puttering around this morning. (Well, I was puttering. He was reading the paper.) I was trying to figure out what the heck Rosie was making when I noticed the scraper. I yelled, "She's using a Pampered Chef Scraper!" so loud it made him jump. It was just at the edge of the screen for a little while, so I started pointing and trying to get him to acknowledge it. I felt completely vindicated when she picked it up and we could see it clearly.

For some reason The Furry Guy was not quite as excited as I was.

That is too funny!! LOL

lol, I was watching it and was on the phone, I glanced up and thought, that looks familiar!

Bonnie's featured several PC products on her show in one way or another. She's a native of Chicago, so I'm guessing that she's fairly familiar with PC.

Related to Rosie's Master Scraping: Watch with Perez!

1. What is the purpose of "Rosie's Master Scraping: Watch with Perez!"?

"Rosie's Master Scraping: Watch with Perez!" is a multi-functional kitchen tool designed to help you easily scrape, scoop, and measure ingredients while cooking or baking.

2. How is "Rosie's Master Scraping: Watch with Perez!" different from other scrapers?

Unlike traditional scrapers, "Rosie's Master Scraping: Watch with Perez!" features a built-in measuring guide and a unique curved edge for easy scraping from any angle. It also has a comfortable grip handle and is made with durable, heat-resistant materials.

3. Can "Rosie's Master Scraping: Watch with Perez!" be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, "Rosie's Master Scraping: Watch with Perez!" is safe to use on non-stick cookware. Its silicone edge is gentle on delicate surfaces and will not scratch or damage them.

4. How do I clean "Rosie's Master Scraping: Watch with Perez!"?

"Rosie's Master Scraping: Watch with Perez!" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing.

5. Can I use "Rosie's Master Scraping: Watch with Perez!" for both dry and wet ingredients?

Yes, "Rosie's Master Scraping: Watch with Perez!" is perfect for both dry and wet ingredients. Its measuring guide is designed to accurately measure both solids and liquids, making it a versatile tool for all your cooking and baking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Alma
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ashley Farrell