• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hooked on Phonics Master Reader Set - $75 + Shipping

In summary, the Hooked on Phonics Master Reader Set includes 10 interactive storybooks, 10 workbooks, 10 DVDs, 2 audio CDs, a parent's guide, and a progress poster. It is designed for children ages 4-8, but can also be used for older children who are struggling with reading. The program uses a systematic approach to teach reading through phonics-based lessons, interactive activities, and engaging stories. While it is a comprehensive reading program, it is recommended to supplement with additional materials. There is a 30-day satisfaction guarantee with a full refund option.
pampchefrhondab
Hey,

I'm getting ready to sell a Hooked on Phonics Master Reader set on Ebay, but I thought I would see if anyone here is interested in it first. This is for children 7 and older. It's a great program to use over the summer. It is in excellent condition. The only thing you won't get w/it is the stickers and progress board. My daughter did very well and was very motivated to do and finish this program. It helped her a lot w/her reading.

It sells for $199 new - I would like $75 and I'll pay shipping. I can accept PayPal.

Thanks,

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Huked on fonix wirkd 4 me.

It would have worked for me but when they told me to call 1-800-ABCDEFG, I couldn't read the letters and find them on the phone. ;)

They're selling them now at McFrugals. I got the complete Kindergarten set $200 on website and $175 on Amazon for $40.

Oh wait..the store is now called Big Lots. Sorry.

This is the set I have:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1931020078/?tag=pfamazon01-20

SilverCeladon said:
They're selling them now at McFrugals. I got the complete Kindergarten set $200 on website and $175 on Amazon for $40.
SilverCeladon said:
Oh wait..the store is now called Big Lots. Sorry.
Yeah, "McFrugal's" sounds like the dollar menu at Mickey D's.

Related to Hooked on Phonics Master Reader Set - $75 + Shipping

1. What is included in the Hooked on Phonics Master Reader Set?

The set includes 10 interactive storybooks, 10 workbooks, 10 DVDs, 2 audio CDs, a parent's guide, and a progress poster.

2. Is the Hooked on Phonics Master Reader Set suitable for all ages?

The set is designed for children ages 4-8, but can also be used for older children who are struggling with reading.

3. How does the Hooked on Phonics program work?

The program uses a systematic approach to teach children the fundamentals of reading through phonics-based lessons, interactive activities, and engaging stories.

4. Can the Hooked on Phonics Master Reader Set be used as a standalone reading program?

While the set is a comprehensive reading program, it is recommended to supplement with additional reading materials and practice to reinforce learning.

5. Is there a money-back guarantee for the Hooked on Phonics Master Reader Set?

Yes, there is a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • crystalscookingnow