• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paige to Be Featured on Cbs News 48 Hours

In summary, CBS News will pre-empt this Saturday's edition of 48 Hours Mystery to broadcast the episode about Paige that has been under development for several weeks.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
It has come to my attention that CBS News will pre-empt this Saturday's edition of 48 Hours Mystery to broadcast the episode about Paige that has been under development for several weeks. (May 24, 2008.) The time is 10/9 East/Central. Check your local listings.The announced episode is called Puppet Master but it is to be replaced with the Paige episode. (Your local listings will show Puppet Master since these listings are published weeks in advance.)This is subject to change!

Last edited:
Thanks KG - I can put it on the calendar.

Thanks KG.
We'll be sure to watch.

Crud, I'm working at my parents' cafe.....does CBS air these shows online?
Thanks for letting us know!

I need someone to bump this on the day it is showing so I can either watch it or dvr it!

P.S. Thanks so much KG for all your updates!

Thanks KG!!!:)

Thanks, KG. I'll be watching.

I have it set to Tivo, thanks KG :)

No TIVO here but a TV - I will try to be watching!

Thanks for the head's up KG. I'll be watching for sure.

Thanks KG - I am going to go set the TIVO

I'll have to get my 6 y/o to set the DVR for me! I'm sure I don't have to ask for you to remind us again on Saturday - do I?

bumping...

My DVR is set thanks KG - I hope someone watching the show will have some information on Paige.

merego said:
I have it set to Tivo, thanks KG :)

DH and I are supposed to be going out that night for our anniversary dinner and my VCR is fritzing right now. Merego - I might have to come crash your place next week and watch it.

bumping...thanks, KG

katie0128 said:
DH and I are supposed to be going out that night for our anniversary dinner ......
Hey, me too! DH and I are going to spend the night in Chicago and go to the Signature Room on the 95th (waaayyyy atop the Han**** Building on Michigan Ave.).

I'm going to DVR it....I should do it tonight before I forget.

Thanks for the update KG!

Thanks for letting us know!

Thanks ... I'm working a flea market ... I will try to tune in when I get home.

False AlarmFalse alarm. The episode featuring Paige is NOT going to air this weekend. We were provided with incorrect data and for this, I apologize.

The episode is now scheduled to air on June 10.

Sorry for the confusion.

J.R.

The program WILL air on June 1048 Hours Mystery
The Secret Life of Paige Birgfeld

Tue, Jun 10, 9:00/8:00 PM Run Time: 60 min.

Genre: Talk

* NEW
* CC
* STEREO

Authorities uncover a young mother's secret life while investigating her disappearance.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
48 Hours Mystery
The Secret Life of Paige Birgfeld

Tue, Jun 10, 9:00/8:00 PM Run Time: 60 min.

Genre: Talk

* NEW
* CC
* STEREO

Authorities uncover a young mother's secret life while investigating her disappearance.

Thanks for letting us know KG! Hopefully it will air the same day here but I will be keeping a lookout for it.

Thank you....added it to my daytimer.

You are wonderful for keeping these threads up!

Great! Remind us forgetful people again that morning!

Thanks for the reminder. DVR is set. :)

Thanks for the info, KG.

bump.gif
A reminder that this show will air on Tuesday night, 9:00 EDT / 8:00 CST. Check your local listings.

Thanks for the reminder!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
bump.gif

A reminder that this show will air on Tuesday night, 9:00 EDT / 8:00 CST. Check your local listings.

Thanks for the reminder KG.
On a side note, I hope they put this one in a better light than the last one. I hope they focus on what a great person she is and needs to be found.

ours doesn't show Puppet Master as what they are airing, but I will TIVO and see.

Go back and re-read the thread. We were ORIGINALLY informed that Puppet Master would be pre-empted for the Paige story, back in May.That didn't happen.Paige's story was re-scheduled for Tuesday, June 10.

Thanks for the reminder.

Let's make sure our candles are lit.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Go back and re-read the thread. We were ORIGINALLY informed that Puppet Master would be pre-empted for the Paige story, back in May.

That didn't happen.

Paige's story was re-scheduled for Tuesday, June 10.

yes sir.... :) oops, sorry, I didn't read the entire thread, my bad :(
I will re-set the TIVO for Tuesday.

You need to read ALL of my threads.If you don't, you're liable to miss the
threadjacked.gif
hijacking and that's usually the best part of the thread.:D

HAHA, I will remember that from now on :)

katie0128 said:
DH and I are supposed to be going out that night for our anniversary dinner and my VCR is fritzing right now. Merego - I might have to come crash your place next week and watch it.

Awww... is it your anniversary today, too??? How many years?

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Just saw a Promo Ad for Paige's story airing on Tuesday. I've been holding off believing that it was really going to take place.

It was hard to watch the promo though - how am I going to sit through a show?

Make good use of the wine bottle opener and a box of tissues! I'm thinking some nutty caramel brownies are going to be in order as well.

ChefBeckyD said:
Just saw a Promo Ad for Paige's story airing on Tuesday. I've been holding off believing that it was really going to take place.

It was hard to watch the promo though - how am I going to sit through a show?
You don't believe me?

I don't blame you.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You don't believe me?

I don't blame you.

No, No, It's not that I didn't believe you - I just know that they have had it scheduled before and then changed it, so I didn't want to get my hopes up too much - but then when I saw the promo for the first time, I knew it was going to actually happen!

Not exactly - it has, most likely, always been scheduled for the 10th.We were given bad info by someone from CBS who was simply incorrect about the other time slot. My own speculation is that they may internally, at one time, have discussed the other time slot, which got leaked to us. Ultimately, they decided to not pre-empt an already scheduled program.

1. "When will the episode of 48 Hours featuring Paige be broadcasted?"

The episode featuring Paige was originally scheduled to air on May 24, 2008. However, it may be subject to change, so be sure to check your local listings for the most accurate air date and time.

2. "What is the episode about?"

The episode is about Paige, a person who has been under development for several weeks. It will cover her story and the events that led up to her current situation.

3. "Why is the episode replacing the previously scheduled one?"

The episode about Paige has been in development for several weeks and the producers have decided to air it instead of the previously scheduled episode. This may be due to the timeliness or relevance of Paige's story.

4. "Will the episode be available to watch online?"

It is possible that the episode will be available to watch online after it has aired on television. However, this is subject to the network's policies and agreements.

5. "Is this episode related to the Pampered Chef company?"

No, the episode featuring Paige is not related to Pampered Chef in any way. It is a separate and unrelated story being covered by the 48 Hours program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy