• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cbs News 48 Hours and Paige Birgfeld

In summary, the CBS News Magazine, 48 Hours, will be airing an update on the case of Paige, a PC director and member of CS who disappeared in April 2007, this Saturday at 10:00 PM Eastern. The update is not expected to include any new information, but rather to keep her case current and in the minds of the public. The show is expected to be a brief update and may include new interviews and evidence. The focus will not be on her "secret life" but on the ongoing investigation and possible leads. Many people are emotionally drained by this case and hope for closure for Paige's family and children.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
The CBS News Magazine, 48 Hours, will be broadcasting an update on Paige's case this Saturday.

48 Hours airs at 10:00 PM Eastern this Saturday, February 28.

I don't think there is anything new, I believe it is an attempt to keep her case current and in the minds of all of us.

I'll have to try to remember to watch this. If I can get my hands on the remote right now, I'll bookmark a reminder for it. Hopefully I'll have the TV on Saturday night for a reminder to pop up though. Thanks for letting us know. I wasn't around when this all happened, but I have been following it since I have learned about it.

Thanks for the news KG! I"ll be seeing if I can catch it...

I DVR that Show each week so I'll have it. Hopefully it won't be such biased reporting on her "secret life"...

Thanks KG I will look for it this weekend.

Thanks for the news KG

pcchefjane said:
I DVR that Show each week so I'll have it. Hopefully it won't be such biased reporting on her "secret life"...

When 48 Hours filed their report last Spring, it was a fair report of the events and did not focus on her secret life. This isn't going to be a full hour (I don't think, anyway) and I expect it to be a brief update.

Of course, I've been wrong before...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
When 48 Hours filed their report last Spring, it was a fair report of the events and did not focus on her secret life. This isn't going to be a full hour (I don't think, anyway) and I expect it to be a brief update.

Of course, I've been wrong before...

When was that? :D

Hmmm, let me think...nah, there isn't enough bandwidth here for that list.

Thanks for the news KG!!!

Thanks, KG. Seems like playing a broken record, but just wish her family and children get some closure...and soon. Everytime I see the Atlantis commercial on tv my thoughts turn to Paige...wishing I had some magical powers back then to warn her. I make myself think of how happy she and her children were there and I know that is how she would want everyone to think of her. As the doting and devoted Mom that she was.

Who is Paige, and what happened to her?

BadGirl said:

Check out the "one of our own is missing" thread.

Warning it will take days to read the whole thing. But it will answer questions.

BadGirl said:

Watch this episode and you will find out. She was a PC director and was a member of CS. My son and I met her on a PC trip to the Atlantis in April of 2007. She had her three young children with her taking care of them on her own. We sat by on the beach together one afternoon.

She disappeared 2 months later.

Bump since this is tomorrow night.

It's on RIGHT NOW.

This is one of those cases where I wish they could solve things as quickly as they do on an episode of CSI...

It's a tragic case all around, for the obvious reasons but for many more reasons that reach deep into the community. Nerves are frazzled, relationships strained and so many people are emotionally drained.

Oh shoot - I might have missed it!

I did miss it and I realized I can't get CBS anyway. :(

just watched it..looked like they've narrowed in on the Lester guy..they've cleared her 2 ex-husbands now...Looking like all evidence is pointing to Lester. The "throw-away cell phone thing sounds like it pretty much puts him at the scene.

Wow. They had a lot of new interviews, pictures and things on this one. They did a good job I thought. They didn't dwell too much on her other business. I thought they were a lot kinder to her than the other one.

They said several times that they had things they hadn't even shared with her family. Hopefully that means they have some good leads and they are still working on it and not giving up.

baychef said:
Watch this episode and you will find out. She was a PC director and was a member of CS. My son and I met her on a PC trip to the Atlantis in April of 2007. She had her three young children with her taking care of them on her own. We sat by on the beach together one afternoon.

She disappeared 2 months later.

Ann, I didn't know that. What was her CS name?

jenniferlynne said:
Wow. They had a lot of new interviews, pictures and things on this one. They did a good job I thought. They didn't dwell too much on her other business. I thought they were a lot kinder to her than the other one. They said several times that they had things they hadn't even shared with her family. Hopefully that means they have some good leads and they are still working on it and not giving up.
Not really, it was a rebroadcast of the episode that aired on June 10 last year. It seems like the script was edited to fix some things and there was some new evidence - like the throwaway phone and I don't remember hearing about the large amount of cash that was found in her house. I believe there is far more there than we're hearing about.I also cannot even begin to describe my admiration for Connie Flukey. She is a very special person.

Ann F said:
Ann, I didn't know that. What was her CS name?
She went by "Paige Dixon" here.

You beat me to it.Paige's profile is still here.

Bummer. Missed it.

Wonder if I can catch it on CBS.com later on ...

1. What is CBS News 48 Hours and Paige Birgfeld?

CBS News 48 Hours is a television news magazine program that focuses on in-depth investigations and real-life mysteries. Paige Birgfeld was a Colorado mother who went missing in 2007 and was later found murdered.

2. When did CBS News 48 Hours cover the Paige Birgfeld case?

CBS News 48 Hours first covered the Paige Birgfeld case in 2008, one year after her disappearance. They have since provided updates on the case as new developments arise.

3. What was the outcome of the Paige Birgfeld case?

In 2016, Paige Birgfeld's ex-husband, Lester Jones, was convicted of her murder and sentenced to life in prison. However, her remains have never been found and the case remains open.

4. Has CBS News 48 Hours interviewed anyone involved in the Paige Birgfeld case?

Yes, CBS News 48 Hours has interviewed Paige Birgfeld's family, friends, and law enforcement officials involved in the case. They have also interviewed experts and individuals with knowledge of the investigation.

5. Can I watch the CBS News 48 Hours episode on the Paige Birgfeld case online?

Yes, you can watch the CBS News 48 Hours episode on the Paige Birgfeld case on the CBS website or on their streaming platform, CBS All Access. Some episodes may also be available on other streaming services such as Hulu or Amazon Prime Video.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy