• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room for One or Two People in the Millenium

In summary, there is a group of individuals looking for roommates at a convention. They are currently rooming with one person and have two queen beds. They are open to having one more person join, but would be even more fun with two additional people. This option is also more cost-effective. One person in the group knows a Future Director who is still in need of a room. They also have a room with their Director at the Millenium and are open to having 1 or 2 roommates. They ask for anyone in need of a room to contact them.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I am rooming with one person right now and we have two Queen beds. Anyone want to room with us? I wouldn't mind just one more person, but two can be so much more fun! Plus, it is easier on the wallet:money:.

I know we're all busy with the end of the year and the holidays, but...bump!

bumpity bump bump

Hi Kate!

I can tell you really want a response. I am sharing a room already. Hope you find someone!

Lisa

I'm all set in our room, but I do know a Future Director in my Directors downline who has no room still. If you need her contact, let me know.
Melissa

Kate,
I will find out if she still needs a room. I know she has been looking the last few days. She re promoted to future, so she couldn't register until all that took place. Which was the end of November.

Kate
I was just on CS and see that Char has already sort of talked to you.
Let me know how that goes.

Thanks for reminding me of that!!!

Is that a GOOD thing or BAD???:confused:

Good - sometimes I reply to a thread and then forget to go back and check it in case someone asked me a question or commented on my post.

Help--my roomate just backed out and I now have a whole room to myself with 2 queens! Anyone need a room, or an extra roomate?

Nanisu - I just emailed you with an email address. There is someone else from CS who needs a room for herself and another person.

I also have a room at the Millenium with my Director and we would love to have 1 or 2 roommates....let me know if anyone is still in need of a room...

Related to Room for One or Two People in the Millenium

1. What is "Room for One or Two People in the Millenium"?

"Room for One or Two People in the Millenium" is a versatile, multi-purpose kitchen tool designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. It can be used as a serving dish, a storage container, a measuring tool, and more.

2. Is it safe to use in the microwave and dishwasher?

Yes, "Room for One or Two People in the Millenium" is made from high-quality, food-safe materials and is safe to use in both the microwave and dishwasher. Just make sure to remove the lid before heating in the microwave.

3. How much food can it hold?

The exact capacity of "Room for One or Two People in the Millenium" varies depending on the type of food being stored. However, it can comfortably hold up to 4 cups of food, making it perfect for individual or small portion sizes.

4. Can it be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, "Room for One or Two People in the Millenium" is suitable for both hot and cold foods. It is made from heat-resistant materials, so it can safely hold hot soups, stews, and other dishes. It is also suitable for storing cold salads, fruits, and other chilled items.

5. What are the dimensions of "Room for One or Two People in the Millenium"?

The dimensions of "Room for One or Two People in the Millenium" are 8.25" x 6.25" x 4.5". It is compact and stackable, making it easy to store in your kitchen cabinets or drawers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U