• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roomate? Millenium, 9th-12th. Nancy Collins, Orange CA

I'm sorry you didnt get any responses. If I could swing going I would take you up on it, in fact, when I saw the post I thought "Good, I would be able to find someone to share a room with if I need it."
Nanisu
Gold Member
Need a roommate?I have a room at the Millenium, two double beds--I am looking for 1 additional room mate (I'd like to keep it to just myself and one, maybe two others at the most--I don't sleep well with a lot of other people in the room and I don't learn much if I don't sleep well, LOL). If anyone needs a room with a sweet, encouraging, friendly 54 year old who doesn't snore (much), email me! I have the room from the 9th- 12th.

Nancy Collins
Director
Orange, CA

RatatouilleThis movie is sooo cute! Recently saw it at the budget.

Still haven't seen it. Might buy it for Christmas though....

It is currently in the DVD player in my SUV....that is the prime spot in our house! LOL

Rented it last night, still yet to watch! Looks great though.

Santa is bringing it for Christmas!!!! I can't wait to see it!

Admin Greg said:
Rented it last night, still yet to watch! Looks great though.

We just rented it last night too - too funny that it came up as a thread topic.

We did watch it though...it was cute.

Its a long wait for it thru Netflix but we'll see it eventually.

It's a cute movie. DD and I went to see it this summer when the boys went to see The Transformers (DD was too young though I think she would have enjoyed either one). She got bored through some of the slow parts but all in all it's a cute movie.

Update:

Absolutely NO ONE even responded to this post. Even though I posted on both sights and others posted that they NEEDED a roomate. I'm staying by myself this year. Please disregard this postl

Sorry you didn't get any responses. I am surprised. If I could swing going I would take you up on it, in fact, when I saw the post I thought "Good, I would be able to find someone to share a room with if I need it."

Take care!

Sorry you didnt' get any written responses. I'm personally not attending Leadership this year.:grumpy:

1. How much is the rent for the room?

The rent for the room is $800 per month, which includes all utilities and access to common areas such as the kitchen and living room.

2. Is the room furnished?

Yes, the room is fully furnished with a bed, dresser, and desk. We also provide linens and towels.

3. What is the move-in date?

The move-in date is flexible and can be discussed with the current roommate, Nancy Collins. We do ask for a security deposit and first month's rent upon move-in.

4. Are there any specific rules or guidelines for living in the house?

We have a few basic house rules, such as cleaning up after yourself and being respectful of shared spaces. We also ask that guests are kept to a minimum and noise is kept to a reasonable level.

5. Is parking available?

Yes, there is street parking available in the neighborhood. However, we do ask that you coordinate with Nancy to ensure everyone has a spot and there are no issues with neighbors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • allisonserna
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies