• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rice Krispie Demo in 8" Skillet?>

In summary, to prepare the skillet for the Rice Krispie demo, make sure it is clean and dry before use and lightly grease it with cooking spray or butter. The necessary ingredients for the demo include Rice Krispies cereal, marshmallows, butter, and any additional toppings or mix-ins. To melt the marshmallows, place butter and marshmallows in the skillet over low heat and stir constantly until melted and well combined. Different types of cereal can be used for the demo, just adjust the amount of marshmallows and butter accordingly. Toppings or mix-ins can be added by stirring them into the melted marshmallow mixture, pressing it into the skillet, and allowing it to cool before serving.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have the info?

you're gonna love this one.

a glop of butter (don't measure, just eyeball it)
a sandwich bag of rice krispies
a sandwich bag of mini marshmallows

melt the butter and marshmallows and mix in the rice krispies. Use a spatula to push the mixture into the pan a bit to form it. Flip it over onto a small square plate. Serves 4

That is exactly how the sister "director" (now senior consultant) of my cluster tells us to do it. The one thing I could have wrong is it might be a snack size bag instead of sandwich bag.

Here it is:

Rice Krispie Snack
Get a box of snack size ziploc bags. Fill one bag with mini marshmallows and one with rice Krispies.

At your show, melt 1-2 TBSPs butter in a the Executive 8" Saute Pan, add marshmallows and stir until melted. Add cereal, mix and dump onto parchment paper or small SA Square . Form a snack bar and eat! Wipe pan immediately with paper towel and listen to them Ohhh and Ahhh. :)

Related to Rice Krispie Demo in 8" Skillet?>

1. How do I prepare the skillet for the Rice Krispie demo?

To prepare the skillet, make sure it is clean and dry before use. You can also lightly grease the skillet with cooking spray or butter to prevent sticking.

2. What ingredients do I need for the Rice Krispie demo?

You will need Rice Krispies cereal, marshmallows, butter, and any additional toppings or mix-ins you desire.

3. How do I melt the marshmallows in the skillet?

Place the butter and marshmallows in the skillet over low heat, stirring constantly until melted and well combined. Be careful not to let the mixture burn.

4. Can I use a different type of cereal for the demo?

Yes, you can use any type of cereal you prefer for the demo. Just make sure to adjust the amount of marshmallows and butter accordingly to get the right consistency.

5. How do I add toppings or mix-ins to the Rice Krispie demo?

After the marshmallow mixture is melted and combined, remove the skillet from heat and stir in any desired toppings or mix-ins. Then, press the mixture into the skillet and let it cool before slicing and serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Flamingo
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76