• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I make Rice Krispie Treats in a saute pan for a Thursday night demo?

In summary, a rice krispie treat show is easy to follow with simple instructions. You just need a pan, some rice crispys, and some marshmellows. You can put the ingredients together and cook them until they are golden brown. Then you can show how easy it is to clean up.
LBurke
My host for Thursday (7-5) night has requested I demo rice krispie treats in the saute pan!!! Anyone know how to do this? Do I just mix up the marshmallows and rice krispies with some butter in the pan?:confused:

You may have to double this for a show:

1 cup of rice crispys
1 cup marshmellows
1/4 tsp butter.

Melt butter and marshmellows in pan. Toss in krispies, cook until golden brown. Then show how easy it is to clean up.

Thanks Anne! I was just wondering how I was going to add cookware to my show on Tuesday!

You're welcome, Alison! Its a great snack to have, too!

Dang it Anne... why did you have to mention that I could eat it as a snack... here I was thinking I would only use it for a show and now I'm gonnga eat up all my ingredients before tuesday :) and of course tonight when I got home I found an email asking for a scotcharoo recipe or how I make my rice krispies with choc/pb on top so I've been wanting these all evening!

Sorry! Couldn't resist!

Thanks Anne!:D I think I may have to preview these before my show Thurs. too... too bad my son didn't eat his dinner tonight, he LOVES rice krispie treats!

Thanks a bundle, you're a life saver!;)

PS. At Disneyland Resort, they serve you rice krispie treats shaped like mickey heads with the ears dipped in chocolate... YUM-O!:cool:

Glad I could help!

To show off more products,
use the new measuring cup for M & Ms dump them in, smash it into the stoneware fluted pan, (be sure to spray it with a nonstick spray first unless is really seasoned)
Dump it onto the SA large round platter
cut out pieces of fruit roll up to "decorate" the edges, use another fruit rollup to make a bow they are a little tough but if I wiggle the CC on my cutting board they will cut through
slice with forged cutlery bread knife (or the serrated one) or new green tomato knife
serve with slice and serve

to make the wreath you will need the amount of the regular recipe

1. How do I make Rice Krispie Treats without a microwave?

To make Rice Krispie Treats without a microwave, you can melt the butter and marshmallows in a saucepan on low heat, stirring constantly. Once melted, remove from heat and stir in the cereal before pressing into a pan to set.

2. Can I use different types of cereal for Rice Krispie Treats?

Yes, you can use different types of cereal for Rice Krispie Treats. Some popular variations include using Cocoa Krispies for a chocolate twist or adding in crushed Oreos for a cookies and cream flavor.

3. How long do Rice Krispie Treats need to set before cutting?

Rice Krispie Treats usually need to set for at least 30 minutes before cutting. However, if you want them to set faster, you can place them in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.

4. Can I make Rice Krispie Treats ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Rice Krispie Treats ahead of time. They will stay fresh for 2-3 days if stored in an airtight container at room temperature.

5. How can I make my Rice Krispie Treats extra gooey?

To make your Rice Krispie Treats extra gooey, you can add in an extra half cup of marshmallows when melting them with the butter or you can drizzle melted marshmallow on top before cutting and serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Flamingo
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies