• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reagrding Rice Krispie Treats in the

In summary, Sandy tried to make rice crispy treats using a saute pan, but had trouble with the rivets. She found a way to clean the rivets by using Bar Keeper's Friend and suggested using a Kitchen Brush with hot soapy water.
MomToEli
Executive saute pan ... I did a test of this, as I want to do it at my demo tomorrow at the State Fair. But ... when I wiped it out with a paper towel, all went well UNTIL I hit the steel bolt heads that hold the handle on! The towel stuck to those! I had to was the pan to get them off!

Any ideas on how to avoid that? I'd like to be able to just turn an audience member into a helper and have them actually make these while I do other things ...

Sandy~

I actually do this in the 1.5qt pan. Then the marshmallow goo doesn't even come up to the rivets. Not sure what to tell you about the saute pan though...

I haven't tried it, but what if you put olive or veggie oil around the rivets with a basting brush before you got started? Just wondering myself if that would work.

I have cleaned the rivets by putting some Bar Keeper's friend on a damp paper towl that is over my index finger. I am careful to only touch the rivets
and just a gentle wipe does the trick for me. Also you might try the Kitchen Brush with hot soapy water.

Question about making the crispies??!!!??!one question abou this, Making the rice crispies, Im not the best cook, and have never made them, so what all would i need to do to cook the crispies??

You actually don't cook the Krispies. Just melt the butter and the marshmallows, then stir in the Krispies. Press into a cool pan/plate and let set for a few minutes. That's it.

Oh ok so you use the saute pan for just the melting, will all of it fit in the saute pan? and also how much of each should you use? Thank you very much!! Much appreciated!!:love:

Made these yesterday at my show....they were a big hit! I have several people interested in the cookware too.

Last edited:

Related to Reagrding Rice Krispie Treats in the

1. How do I make Rice Krispie Treats in the Microwave?

To make Rice Krispie Treats in the microwave, you will need 3 tablespoons of butter, 4 cups of mini marshmallows, and 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Then, add in the Rice Krispies cereal and stir until well coated. Press the mixture into a greased 9x13 inch pan and let cool before cutting into squares.

2. Can I use different types of cereal for Rice Krispie Treats?

Yes, you can use different types of cereal for Rice Krispie Treats. Some popular variations include using Cocoa Krispies for a chocolate twist, Fruity Pebbles for a colorful treat, or even Cheerios for a healthier option. Just make sure to use 6 cups of whatever cereal you choose.

3. How long do Rice Krispie Treats last?

Rice Krispie Treats can last for about 2-3 days at room temperature in an airtight container. To prolong the freshness, you can also store them in the refrigerator for up to a week. Just make sure to let them come to room temperature before serving.

4. Can I add mix-ins to my Rice Krispie Treats?

Yes, you can definitely add mix-ins to your Rice Krispie Treats for added flavor and texture. Some popular mix-ins include chocolate chips, M&M's, sprinkles, chopped nuts, or even dried fruit. Just stir in 1/2 cup of your desired mix-ins after adding the Rice Krispies cereal.

5. How can I make my Rice Krispie Treats more festive?

To make your Rice Krispie Treats more festive, you can use food coloring to dye the marshmallow mixture before adding the cereal. You can also shape the treats into fun shapes using cookie cutters or add decorative toppings like festive sprinkles or crushed candy canes. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Flamingo
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn