• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Primavera Risotto - Rice?

In summary, to make Chicken Primavera Risotto - Rice, you will need chicken broth, arborio rice, diced chicken breast, diced vegetables (such as bell peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini), butter, grated Parmesan cheese, and seasonings. The total cook time for this dish is approximately 40 minutes, including preparation and cooking time. While arborio rice is traditionally used, other types of rice can be substituted, but the texture and consistency may vary. Risotto is best served fresh, but you can prepare the ingredients and cook the rice in advance and add the chicken and vegetables before serving. You can also substitute the chicken with other proteins, but be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
bridgetbakes
I have read here on some of the threads for this recipe that you can substitute regular cooked rice for the "ready made" rice that the recipe calls for. However, how much uncooked rice do I make? 1 cup?

Anyone know? Would love to try this recipe but gasped when I saw that the 2 bags of ready rice would cost be $5! :eek:

Bumping up...:blushing:

Since the ready made rice is done, use the same amount of cooked regular rice as is in the packages of cooked rice. For example, if there are 8 ounces in the packet, then use 1 cup of cooked rice.
If I misunderstood the question, please excuse!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Chicken Primavera Risotto - Rice?

To make Chicken Primavera Risotto - Rice, you will need chicken broth, arborio rice, diced chicken breast, diced vegetables (such as bell peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini), butter, grated Parmesan cheese, and seasonings.

2. How long does it take to cook Chicken Primavera Risotto - Rice?

The total cook time for Chicken Primavera Risotto - Rice is approximately 40 minutes. This includes preparation and cooking time.

3. Can I use a different type of rice for this recipe?

While arborio rice is traditionally used for risotto, you can use other types of rice such as short-grain or medium-grain rice. However, keep in mind that the texture and consistency may be slightly different.

4. Can I make Chicken Primavera Risotto - Rice in advance?

Risotto is best served fresh, as it tends to dry out when reheated. However, you can prepare the ingredients and cook the rice in advance, then add the chicken and vegetables and finish cooking right before serving.

5. Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with another protein such as shrimp or tofu. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly to ensure that the protein is fully cooked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies