• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Chicken Primavera Risotto - help :)

pamperedchristine

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2005
I'm making this for dinner (the recipe is very involved, and taking me forever, i can't imagine doing this for a demo and having to talk, too!)

Anyhow, I just got the rice cooker, but it says that you need to use converted rice. I have 'real' rice... how can I make this work? Plus if you follow the recipe with the pre-cooked rice, it says to add 2 cups of broth with it, but if the rice is already cooked... do you still do that?

Help! :)

Thanks!

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
I love this recipe. I have made it several times at home and for parties. Yes, if you use the packaged pre-cooked rice you still add the broth. It is very creamy. I hope you end up liking it, it is very good!

When you do it at a show you are constantly moving (like Rachel Ray on 30-minute Meals), but the guests are overly impressed and you show alot of products.

Good luck!