• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rice Cooker Plus Recipe Booklet

In summary, the Rice Cooker Plus Recipe Booklet contains a variety of easy-to-follow recipes specifically designed for the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker Plus. While the recipes can be adapted for use with other rice cookers, it is recommended to use them as written for the best results. The recipes can accommodate different dietary restrictions, but it is important to check the ingredients and make substitutions if necessary. The booklet also includes helpful tips and tricks for using the rice cooker and making the most out of the recipes. It can be purchased separately or is included as a bonus when purchasing the rice cooker, and some recipes can also be found for free on the company's website.
christiepchef
I have been working on this booklet to go with the RCP I am giving my niece. I am now going to e-mail a copy to any customer who buys one. I "borrowed" info from a bunch of posts on CS, so I wanted to share.

Attachments

• Rice%20Cooker%20Plus[2].doc
    123.5 KB · Views: 423
Christie- great job!!!!

Thank you. I was pretty proud of it.

Awesome, Christie--thx so much!!!

That is AWESOME! Thanks for posting it :)

Wow, I just got my rice cooker recently and now I can become proficient with it! Thanks so much for sharing all of this info.

Wow, this is great. Thanks so much for sharing it!!

Thanks so much for doing this!

Thank you! This is great!

you are all so welcome. I am sure I have benefited from info from each of you.

I just got the rice cooker and used it last night - it is awesome!! Love it and can't wait to promote it at my shows!

Related to Rice Cooker Plus Recipe Booklet

1. What is included in the Rice Cooker Plus Recipe Booklet?

The Rice Cooker Plus Recipe Booklet includes a variety of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes specifically designed for the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker Plus. It includes recipes for rice dishes, as well as other dishes such as soups, stews, and even desserts.

2. Can I use the Rice Cooker Plus Recipe Booklet with other rice cookers?

While the recipes in the Rice Cooker Plus Recipe Booklet are specifically designed for the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker Plus, they can also be adapted for use with other rice cookers. However, for best results, we recommend using the recipes as written for the Rice Cooker Plus.

3. Are the recipes in the Rice Cooker Plus Recipe Booklet suitable for all dietary restrictions?

The Rice Cooker Plus Recipe Booklet includes a variety of recipes that can accommodate different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. However, please note that not all recipes may be suitable for all restrictions, so be sure to check the ingredients and make any necessary substitutions.

4. Are there any tips or tricks for using the Rice Cooker Plus Recipe Booklet?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus Recipe Booklet includes helpful tips and tricks for using the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker Plus and for making the most out of the recipes. These tips can help ensure that your dishes turn out perfectly every time.

5. Can I purchase the Rice Cooker Plus Recipe Booklet separately?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus Recipe Booklet can be purchased separately from the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker Plus. It is also included as a bonus recipe booklet when you purchase the rice cooker. You can also find many of the recipes from the booklet on our website for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Pampered Laura
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • Bren706