• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rice Cooker Plus Cake With Soda

In summary, to use the Rice Cooker Plus Cake with Soda, you simply need to choose a cake mix, add a can of soda, microwave for 8 minutes, and let the cake cool before serving. Any type of soda and cake mix can be used, and you can also add other ingredients like chocolate chips or fruit. The cake can make 6-8 servings.
3girls
Gold Member
Does anyone know the recipe for a no egg cake....or the diet (weight watcher) version...instead of using frosting?

I believe it's a white cake mix and a diet orange crush.

thanks! I also found yellow cake with diet sprite or chocolate cake with diet coke

you use any cake mix and then 1 can of any diet soda. I usually use diet coke with chocolate cake mix and diet spite with white or yellow cake mix. You substitue ALL wet ingredients with the 1 can.

before finding the recipe...I put a can of coke zero with chocolate and the eggs ingredients.....1 out of three kids said Yuck but the other two went to town on it....thanks for all of your help!!! Gonna be a great show today...diet cake and regular cake and the pork tenderloin

1. How do I use the Rice Cooker Plus Cake with Soda?

To use the Rice Cooker Plus Cake with Soda, simply follow these steps:

1. Choose a cake mix of your choice and pour it into the Rice Cooker Plus.
  2. Add a can of soda (any flavor) to the cake mix. Stir until well combined.
  3. Place the lid on the Rice Cooker Plus and microwave for 8 minutes.
  4. Let the cake cool for a few minutes before removing it from the cooker and serving.

2. What type of soda works best for the Rice Cooker Plus Cake?

Any type of soda can be used for the Rice Cooker Plus Cake. Some popular choices include cola, lemon-lime, and root beer. Experiment with different flavors to find your favorite combination!

3. Can I use a different type of cake mix for the Rice Cooker Plus Cake?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for the Rice Cooker Plus Cake. Chocolate, vanilla, and funfetti are all great options. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time according to the instructions on the cake mix box.

4. How many servings does the Rice Cooker Plus Cake with Soda make?

The Rice Cooker Plus Cake with Soda can make 6-8 servings, depending on how large you cut the slices. It's perfect for a small gathering or as a dessert to enjoy throughout the week.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the Rice Cooker Plus Cake with Soda?

Yes, you can add other ingredients to the Rice Cooker Plus Cake with Soda to customize it to your liking. Some popular additions include chocolate chips, nuts, and fruit. Just make sure to stir them into the cake batter before microwaving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
lisa717
  • fifiplc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies