• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revolutionize Your Cat's Litter Experience: Breeze Litter System Review

In summary, the Breeze litter system from Tidy Cat is a great option for cats who have trouble using traditional litter boxes. It uses pads on the bottom to catch the urine, and comes with a 1-month supply of pellets and a liter box. It is easy to use and doesn't leave any smells or messes behind.
pampchefrhondab
I just got a new kitty liter system for my cat which is the best I have ever used before!

It's called Breeze from Tidy Cat. My daughter recommended it to me. She is a CNA and works at a retirement community. She said one of the clients had the system and she could never smell the liter in the small apartment. I broke down and got it and it's just the best! I wish I would have gotten it a long time ago.

It uses pads on the bottom to catch the urine you just change once a week (for 1 cat). It has big pellets for the top which you change once a month. They recommend using it next to the cats old liter box for a week or so. They also say don't clean the old liter to encourage them to go in the clean one. Funny thing is my cat went in the new box before I even put it in her room. It was sitting outside, she walked in it and went (LOL)! It took no time for her to adjust.

I found the Breeze system at Target. I think more people are finding out about it because it's getting hard to get the pellets!

Here is a website on it:

BREEZE Litter System Demonstration :: Products :: BREEZEâ„¢

Wish I could sell them:)!

Pretty neat but how much does it cost?

I found it thanks!!!

Glad you found it. I got it at Target for $32 - not bad since it includes a 1 month supply of everything and the liter box. You can probably find a coupon somewhere on the web.

I forgot to mention that the pellets don't make a mess like liter does. I was always sweeping up my cat's mess. Since switching she has only gotten one of the pellets outside of the liter box! It's just amazing!! It saves me so much time and is so much cleaner!

our siamese will not use the box more than once until it is cleaned he comes to where we are walks around your feet and walks you into the laundry room
very spoiled

Thanks for sharing. The litter box wasn't such a problem when we just had one cat. Now that we have two... How gross is it to change out the pad?

My kitty is siamese too! I just love siamese cats. My other siamese cat lived to be 18.

wadesgirl said:
Thanks for sharing. The litter box wasn't such a problem when we just had one cat. Now that we have two... How gross is it to change out the pad?

The pad is very easy to change. You just fold it over and throw in the trash. I have one cat and only change it once a week. With two you might have to change it twice. My cat seems to urinate in the same spot all the time, but you can take it all the way out and face it the other direction to get more use out of it.

You can't smell any urine at all! The BM of course still smells. I remove them right away and just flush in the toilet which is in the same room.

Forgot to mention - no urine dripped off or on the back side of the pad. It's like a diaper. I would prefer this way of getting rid of the urine over the clump or changing the liter!

pampchefrhondab said:
The pad is very easy to change. You just fold it over and throw in the trash. I have one cat and only change it once a week. With two you might have to change it twice. My cat seems to urinate in the same spot all the time, but you can take it all the way out and face it the other direction to get more use out of it.

You can't smell any urine at all! The BM of course still smells. I remove them right away and just flush in the toilet which is in the same room.

Forgot to mention - no urine dripped off or on the back side of the pad. It's like a diaper. I would prefer this way of getting rid of the urine over the clump or changing the liter!
I showed it to DH, he thought it sounded like a great idea until he thought about the poo sitting right on the top and smelling. Plus he prefers a box with a lid. I would really like to try it. My biggest thing is our litter tracking every where.

That's what I like - no litter tracking! Makes my life soooo much easier and makes the laundry room so much cleaner:)! My cat never would cover her poo so it's no difference for me. My old cat would, but not my new cat!

Hmmmm, I buy a really expensive clumping litter with activated charcoal in it. I love it, but I gotta say, this looks appealing. How much does a bag of the pellets cost? How many pee pads are in a package and how much does a package of the pee pads cost?

Thanks for sharing!

The pellets at Target are about $6.50 and the pads are about $4.50. There are 4 pads in a pkg. So my monthly cost will be $11.00.

I forgot to mention the other benefit - no heavy litter to carry plus less room to store it!

I just can't say enough about how much I like this system.

This sounds pretty good. I have 2 cats and use the litter from Sams Club. I have had such great luck with litter clean that I drive an 1 1/2 hours to Sams club and usually buy 4-5 tubs a time. I am thinking this might be something I should look into.

I was reading some of the reviews and one said:

My cat cannot burry it and end up stepping in it (not good with long haired cats!), I can't scoop it all at once so it spreads and makes a huge mess, and litter with the poo on it falls through the slits in the scoop spreading it even further, and the smell is HORRIBLE!!!

I guess it does depend on your cat. My cat does not step in hers and always seems to go in the same place. Like I said, she would never cover hers anyway - not sure why I guess Momma didn't show her!

I can scoop it all at once w/no problem - sometimes it takes a second scoop. I don't have any falling through the slits since it just sits on top. I really don't understand how it would fall through.

1. What products do you offer for cat owners?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of products for cat owners, including feeding bowls, treat makers, grooming tools, and storage containers for cat food and treats.

2. Are your products safe for cats?

Yes, all of our products are made with high-quality materials that are safe for both cats and their owners. We also ensure that our products are designed with the specific needs and behaviors of cats in mind.

3. Can I personalize any of your products for my cat?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for our products. However, many of our items come in various colors and designs that are perfect for cat lovers.

4. Do you have any products for cat grooming?

Yes, we offer a range of grooming tools such as brushes, combs, and nail clippers specifically designed for cats. These products are gentle and effective in keeping your cat's coat and nails healthy.

5. Can I purchase your products online?

Yes, you can purchase our products directly from our website or through one of our independent consultants. We also offer the option to host a virtual party where you and your friends can shop for cat products from the comfort of your own home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies