• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reviving My Numbers: Resolving a Hold and Moving Forward in March

In summary, Lisa resolved her 'hold' and is moving forward with her March goals. She is excited to earn a Pampered Chef trip this year.
ChefLisa
I was finally able to resolve my 'hold' last night at about 10:45. My numbers just update! What a fun month that was! Now I need to get going on my March!

YAY Lisa!I need to get moving on March too!!!!

finley1991 said:
YAY Lisa!

I need to get moving on March too!!!!

Yes, so we can earn a Pampered Chef trip!

ChefLisa said:
Yes, so we can earn a Pampered Chef trip!

YES! I'm not missing it this year! I hit my goal if finishing up Feb with 14k points! I'm really happy!!!

finley1991 said:
YES! I'm not missing it this year! I hit my goal if finishing up Feb with 14k points! I'm really happy!!!

That is great! Will this be your first trip also? My points ended up at 17,817.

I was a consistent Level 1 achiever, but with no Level 1 and the need to make more income, I am very motivated to earn a trip this year.

I went to disney in 2005 as a level 1 achiever. That year they let Level 1's attend. I missed last year by 10k points and 1 recruit. That IS NOT happening this year!

I'm at ~14k points. Wow, I had no idea! I've had LOTS going on lately and I need to get things moving. I'm sending out "help me kick start my biz after maternity leave" emails hoping for some bites. :pray::pray::pray::yuck::yuck::yuck:

Good luck Deb!!!! :)

Thanks Colleen! Two gals I know just bought their first places, so I started with them and so far no response. :( Sending out the mass emails today if I can get off the computer and get showered!

ChefLisa said:
I was finally able to resolve my 'hold' last night at about 10:45. My numbers just update! What a fun month that was! Now I need to get going on my March!

February did go very well!! I found that my March is not what I would like it to be. I was so busy with February, that my March duties took a back seat. We have our cluster meeting tomorrow night. This weekend I will have time to get on the phone. I am sending out new catalogs and one has netted me a $202 online order!! Lady just wants to order and not have a party. I have offered to bring her out products to see anytime she wants!! But I need to do follow up calls.

Related to Reviving My Numbers: Resolving a Hold and Moving Forward in March

1. How do I know if I have a hold on my account?

If you have a hold on your account, you will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef or you will see a hold notification on your consultant dashboard when you log in.

2. What are some common reasons for a hold on my account?

Holds can occur for a variety of reasons, such as missing or incorrect information on orders, not meeting sales or recruiting goals, or unresolved issues with customers.

3. How do I resolve a hold on my account?

The first step is to review the hold notification and identify the reason for the hold. Then, take the necessary actions to resolve the issue. This may include contacting customer service, submitting missing information, or making up for missed goals.

4. Is there a time limit for resolving a hold?

The time limit for resolving a hold may vary depending on the reason for the hold. It is important to address the issue as soon as possible to avoid any further delays or consequences.

5. Will resolving a hold affect my commission or bonuses?

If you are able to resolve the hold before the end of the month, it should not affect your commission or bonuses for that month. However, if the hold is not resolved before the end of the month, it may impact your earnings for that month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • pamperedtracy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedtracy
  • cookingwithlove