• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Challenging Is Balancing New Parenthood and Work Commitments?

I know how tough it is to juggle everything and keep going. Just had a Feb show re schedule for March this morning, so I have to get on the phone.Yeah, getting my 1099 and seeing how much less I made this past year was a bit of motivation as well.
chefkathy
Wow, coming back from having a baby is hard. Who knew a little one could take up so much time??

Anyway, I told DH that if he wanted to go to Hawaii, I needed some phone time. He begrudgingly agreed last night, although it was tough getting ds1 to bed and I could hear ds2 crying. Ugh.

But in that one hour, I made my three contacts and booked a March show! Hooray! I love these little victories because they encourage me to keep going. What can I accomplish today??

Good for you Deb!!

I'm trying hard to get back to my call nights. With my dad still in the hospital, I'm finding it hard to juggle it all.
I know once I get back to the call nights I had it will feel good.
Just had a Feb show re schedule for March this morning, so I have to get on the phone.

Yeah, getting my 1099 and seeing how much less I made this past year was a bit of motivation as well. I need more Feb shows too but at this point I'll take anything!

WAY TO GO!!! Progress..not perfection!! Tell your hubby you want to get lei'd in 2011!!

You're right....the victories, little or not, help reaffirm your hard work. Congrats! It must be difficult with a new baby. Be sure to pat yourself on the back because you are juggling some pretty big changes. You are working through the "road block" and having to revamp your standard operating procedures. = )

Melissa, sorry to hear about your dad.

Wishing you both lots of yeses in the near future....here's hoping I get my butt in gear too! lol

GO DEB GO! I know you can do it!!!!!Melissa {{{HUGS}}}

That's great Deb! :) I love little victories like that and right now, thats not so little!! It's HUGE! Think about it, you got B to watch the kids, PICKED the phone UP, and BOOKED a SHOW! GREAT JOB!!

Melissa, sorry to still hear about your dad not doing so well.

Related to How Challenging Is Balancing New Parenthood and Work Commitments?

What is "Finally Got Back on the Phone!"?

"Finally Got Back on the Phone!" is a cookbook offered by Pampered Chef that features recipes specifically designed for busy individuals who struggle to find time to cook meals at home.

How many recipes are included in "Finally Got Back on the Phone!"?

There are 30 delicious and easy-to-follow recipes included in "Finally Got Back on the Phone!" to help make mealtime stress-free and enjoyable.

Are the recipes in "Finally Got Back on the Phone!" healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Finally Got Back on the Phone!" are created with a focus on health and nutrition. They are designed to be balanced and use fresh, wholesome ingredients.

Can I customize the recipes in "Finally Got Back on the Phone!" to fit my dietary needs?

Absolutely! Many of the recipes in "Finally Got Back on the Phone!" can be easily modified to accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences. Our cookbook also includes tips for ingredient substitutions.

Is "Finally Got Back on the Phone!" available in digital format?

Yes, "Finally Got Back on the Phone!" is available for purchase in both physical and digital formats. You can choose the option that works best for you and your lifestyle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Inomiamenda