• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Didn't Receive Update Email in Jan? Worried?

In summary, Jenni and others have not received their email saying they earned an update in January, and are concerned. They all earned an update in December, but are not sure if that means a total of 3 diamonds.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Has anybody received their email saying they earned an update in January? I have not and I am a little concerned. I had a declined card the last day of the month and when I went to resolve it, I used my Debit Card, but when I went back the next day it still was on hold so it did not finalize until Feb 1st. I was assured it would count towards diamond days, but I just don't trust anything out of HO lately.

I earned it without any problems and have not gotten an email

Thanks Jenni, that makes me feel better!

I earned it too and didn't get an email either. Also if we earned it in December does anyone know if that means a total of 3 diamonds? Thats what it looked like on the original chart, but when they first announced this I couldn't get a straight answer from anyone and I sent an email out to several people and never heard back.

cincychef said:
I earned it too and didn't get an email either. Also if we earned it in December does anyone know if that means a total of 3 diamonds? Thats what it looked like on the original chart, but when they first announced this I couldn't get a straight answer from anyone and I sent an email out to several people and never heard back.

You get 1 for each $5,000 you submit for any month that was a diamond month. If you had $15,000 in December you would get 3 Diamonds.

trps said:
You get 1 for each $5,000 you submit for any month that was a diamond month. If you had $15,000 in December you would get 3 Diamonds.

The confusing part is that it isn't 1 diamond per $5,000 it is 1 update per $5,000. So I earned 1 update in December which was 1 diamond, but I also earned another update in January, Depending on how you read the chart https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/diamond_days_faq.pdf 2 updates could mean up to 4 diamonds, I am just not sure. I have the most recent ring design which holds up to 10 diamonds and I only have 1 right now.

You get 2 diamonds per update is the way I read it.

Did anybody else get their ring back? I earned 2 updates, and I thought that would translate to 4 diamonds, but it did not. I received 2 diamonds. What di the rest of you get?

I got mine back and earned 2 updated for a total of 3 diamonds. I had 1 diamond already. 3 updates should have been 5 diamonds

Very confusing. I hate to complain, but I was a little dissappointed. I was planning to buy diamonds to fill it up and 6 was easier to stomach than 8. I just earned my ring last year. Did you say you earned 2 updates or 3? If 2, I did the same amount of work as you so I should at least get 3 diamonds!

I am happy that mine is now balanced with 4 it now looks like it was made to be that way. I am looking forward to the new bracelet. I saw it while at HO last year and the topaz is big, very impressive.

I saw it too. Yes, my ring is balanced as well, but it would have been balanced with 4 diamonds too :).

I got 1 update and 1 diamond. Sure wish I had 2+

I didn't get mine back yet. I have been waiting for it. I earned 2 updates, I did think that meant 3 diamonds. I hope so!

cincychef said:
The confusing part is that it isn't 1 diamond per $5,000 it is 1 update per $5,000. So I earned 1 update in December which was 1 diamond, but I also earned another update in January, Depending on how you read the chart https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/diamond_days_faq.pdf 2 updates could mean up to 4 diamonds, I am just not sure. I have the most recent ring design which holds up to 10 diamonds and I only have 1 right now.

Just realized why you made no sense to me I have the old ring you must have the new one. So it depends. I only needed one more so no matter I will get one, just wish I'd get it back.

Got Mine today with 3 new diamonds!! It looks so new and sparkly!!
Someday I will fill it :)

1. Why didn't I receive the update email in January?

There could be several reasons for this. It's possible that the email was sent to your spam or junk folder, so be sure to check those folders. It's also possible that there was a technical issue or delay with the email being sent. If you still can't find the email, please reach out to the sender for further assistance.

2. Is there a way to resend the update email from January?

Unfortunately, once an email has been sent, it cannot be resent. However, you can reach out to the sender and request that they forward the email to you again.

3. Will not receiving the update email affect my account or subscription?

It depends on the content of the email and the purpose of the update. If it contained important information or required action on your part, not receiving it may have consequences. It's best to reach out to the sender to clarify the situation.

4. Can I sign up to receive future update emails?

Yes, you can reach out to the sender and request to be added to their email list for future updates. You may also be able to sign up for updates through their website or social media pages.

5. I'm worried that I'm missing important information. What should I do?

If you're concerned about missing important updates, it's best to reach out to the sender for clarification. They can provide you with any necessary information and help ensure that you receive future updates. It may also be helpful to check their website or social media pages for any announcements or updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • cincychef