• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Review: HWC Merrill Jacket Fit Guide | True to Size or Order Larger?

In summary, the HWC Merrill Jacket is true to size and it is recommended to order your usual size for the best fit. Ordering a larger size may result in a looser fit that is not intended by the design. It is not known to run small and is suitable for a variety of body types. If the jacket does not fit, it can be exchanged for a different size within the designated time frame.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I know this has been asked before, can't locate the link this morning

Those of you that have the new Merrill HWC jacket. How does it fit? True to size? or do I need to order larger??

thanks

Carol

found the old link, it wasn't much help

Anyone buy this jacket??? how does it fit???

I know Heather (heat123) bought it. I think I remember her saying it runs small.

I wear small & bought the small & it fits fine.

No, it's pretty good in size, I ordered a medium and it's fine!

I bought one and the size was perfect. I have really enjoyed it. I have gotten several comments.

I have one and I can wear med/large...depending. I got a large and it's perfect. I just wish it had a hood that could zip into a pocket behind the neck. I don't really need a vest.

Related to Review: HWC Merrill Jacket Fit Guide | True to Size or Order Larger?

1. Is the HWC Merrill Jacket true to size?

Yes, the HWC Merrill Jacket is true to size. It is recommended to order your usual size for the best fit.

2. Should I order a size larger for a looser fit?

No, the HWC Merrill Jacket is designed to fit true to size. Ordering a larger size may result in a looser fit that is not intended by the design.

3. Does the HWC Merrill Jacket run small?

No, the HWC Merrill Jacket is not known to run small. It is recommended to order your usual size for the best fit.

4. Is the jacket suitable for all body types?

Yes, the HWC Merrill Jacket is designed to be a versatile fit for a variety of body types. The fit guide can help determine the best size for your specific body shape.

5. Can I exchange the jacket if it doesn't fit?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a hassle-free return and exchange policy. If the HWC Merrill Jacket does not fit, it can be exchanged for a different size within the designated time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Judybabe
  • pc_jessica
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
aprilmlittlefield
  • chefsteph07