• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Stylish and High-Quality HWC Jacket | Order Now!

In summary, the customer wanted a jacket and HWC was able to generate free advertising for their business.
SusanBP0129
Okay-
I put on my new HWC jacket the other day as my son's speech therapist was leaving. It caught her attention and she asked about it. I told her about HWC and she cut me off and was like "oh I want that...get me a Large..." and before I could get a word in edgewise she was gone...LOL
Can I order one for her or would that be wrong??

I don't know why it'd be wrong. I'd just fill the pockets with your business cards so she can hand them out when people ask her about it :)

I think the customer misunderstood what product was for sale and would generate the donation. There's no rule saying that you couldn't get her the jacket, but that wouldn't generate the same donation as her spending that money on HWC products.

I would point out to her that if you got her a jacket people would think she was a consultant - use it as a recruiting tool to suggest she sign.

I had people do that when they had a Pink insulated travel cup. I did buy a couple for people. But that's a little more subtle than a jacket :).

chefann said:
I think the customer misunderstood what product was for sale and would generate the donation. There's no rule saying that you couldn't get her the jacket, but that wouldn't generate the same donation as her spending that money on HWC products.

I kind of agree with Ann, maybe she misunderstood and thought that by buying a jacket she would be making a donation to HWC. I would ask her again next time you see her, and possibly bring a flyer with the HWC products, since she may be interested in those. Or heck, get her to book a HWC show in May, if she's that interested in making a donation to ACS.

She definitely wants the jacket. LOL
She has a thing for jackets/coats. I always compliment her on her jackets.
She just caught me off guard.
I'll see her again tomorrow so I will offer her the OFFICIAL PC HWC items as well, but I am 99% sure she wants the jacket.
Free advertising, right? hee hee :D

I would definitely give her an HWC signup sheet b/c people will probably ask so she might as well collect orders for you!! :)

Jules711 said:
I would definitely give her an HWC signup sheet b/c people will probably ask so she might as well collect orders for you!! :)

Awesome idea!!
i'll keep you all posted :D

Related to Discover the Stylish and High-Quality HWC Jacket | Order Now!

1. What is the material of the Hwc Jacket?

The Hwc Jacket is made of a durable and water-resistant polyester material.

2. Does the Hwc Jacket come in different sizes?

Yes, the Hwc Jacket is available in a range of sizes from small to extra-large to fit a variety of customers.

3. Can the Hwc Jacket be personalized with a customer's name or logo?

Yes, we offer a personalization service where customers can add their name or logo to the Hwc Jacket for an additional fee.

4. Is the Hwc Jacket machine washable?

Yes, the Hwc Jacket is machine washable for easy and convenient care.

5. Does the Hwc Jacket have any additional features or pockets?

The Hwc Jacket features a zippered front, two side pockets, and an inner pocket for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ltkacz
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies