• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reunited and It Feels So Good! Happy New Year!

In summary, to purchase products from the "Reunited and It Feels So Good! Happy New Year!" collection, you can either host a Pampered Chef party or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also shop online at our website using the party code provided by your consultant. There is a discount for purchasing the entire collection, and you can use your host rewards towards purchasing the products. The collection also features new products such as the Reversible Table Runner, Holiday Ceramic Mug Set, and Etched Bamboo Board Set. While you cannot customize your own bundle, you can mix and match products to create a unique set.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I did not subscribe again when my subscription ran out, but I just missed everyone too much! Back on again and catching up!

Happy New Year to all!

welcome back!

WB Lisa!! :chef:

Hello again!!!:D

Glad to have you back! We are pretty hard to stay away from:D!!!

Thanks all!

Related to Reunited and It Feels So Good! Happy New Year!

1. How do I purchase "Reunited and It Feels So Good! Happy New Year!" products?

To purchase products from the "Reunited and It Feels So Good! Happy New Year!" collection, you can either host a Pampered Chef party or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also shop online at our website using the party code provided by your consultant.

2. Is there a discount for purchasing the entire "Reunited and It Feels So Good! Happy New Year!" collection?

Yes, there is a discount for purchasing the entire collection. When you purchase the entire collection, you will receive a 10% discount off the total price.

3. Can I use my host rewards towards purchasing "Reunited and It Feels So Good! Happy New Year!" products?

Yes, you can use your host rewards towards purchasing "Reunited and It Feels So Good! Happy New Year!" products. Your consultant can help you apply your host rewards towards your purchase.

4. Are there any new products in the "Reunited and It Feels So Good! Happy New Year!" collection?

Yes, there are new products in the "Reunited and It Feels So Good! Happy New Year!" collection. Some of the new products include the Reversible Table Runner, the Holiday Ceramic Mug Set, and the Etched Bamboo Board Set.

5. Can I customize my own "Reunited and It Feels So Good! Happy New Year!" bundle?

Unfortunately, you cannot customize your own bundle for the "Reunited and It Feels So Good! Happy New Year!" collection. However, you can mix and match products from the collection to create your own unique set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyalen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jennyalen
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Ainsley Miller