• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retirement in 8 Days and Counting!

has been a transcriptionist for over 13 years and is retiring at the end of the year. She is looking forward to spending more time on her business, which includes three homeschooling children. CK has been a show host for PC for nine years and has a lot of experience with the hosts. She is happy with a schedule of five shows a week.
ChefCKHall
As of 12/15/10, I get to quit medical transcribing and be full-time PC! I am so thrilled!

Right now, I homeschool at 13-year-old, transcribe 5 hours a day, and PC, plus various and other things.

I am looking FORWARD to this and having some good quality time to invest in my biz, my family, myself!

Lovin' PC!

congratulations on being able to retire and invest more time in your pc business... Hope all goes well for you...

WooHoo!!! Congratulations!

Congrats! So many things to celebrate! Love your signature!

Congrats CK!

With all you have accomplished with PC so far, I can only imagine what you'll be accomplishing when you have "good quality time to spend on your biz"!! You are truly an inspiration!

All the best on the next phase of your PC biz.

Cheers,
D.

Congrats, CK!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment.

What a great year you've had! Congratulations on your retirement...and your promotion!

Congratulations! That is such an awesome feeling.. have been there before! :)

Congratulations! Any advice for a new consultant- just hit my 30 day mark yesterday- would love to hear how you've taken this by storm!

WOW!!!! I had no idea you homeschooled too. Now I am really impressed with all of your accomplishments.

Congratulations! Wahoo!!!!

Congratulation! What an awesome accomplishment....can you give insight on things you do with your business!

That is so great for you! And the perfect time of year as you will be able to relax and enjoy the holidays! Then right after that you can enjoy your Pampered Chef Business! Congrats!!!

John, you are right! I am taking off 12/15-1/1, actually have a show on 1/2! No parties are scheduled but I will be working the phone! January and February are going to be hot months for my biz....dangle an incentive in front of me and, carrot-muncher that I am, will be working for it!

To the other inquiries...how did I get here?
1) I LOVE PC!
2) Full service checkout: 1) Are you intd in recg info on PC for yourself...no? 2) Would you like to schedule a show in the next six months? If no and no, I let them go with a smile - and will call them later or SEE them later!

I am not a high pressure person, have had 13 years of sales training on how to ask questions and such but do not push at all! I appreciate not being manipulated and I believe others do too. I have had folks say no, no, no, no, no then YES! It is a relationship-building biz and, as I run into the same folks now and then, they soften up to me I guess!

I do have nine years of show-hosting experience with PC so have lots of insight to the hosts for their shows.

If I have 2-3 bookings per show, I am happy. If I have no bookings, they are my customers forever anyway! I treat all shows the same whether there are three or 36 people there. It all comes back one way or another!

I have a supportive husband which is helpful! AND, as I was working full-time for most of the year and homeschooling, I booked four shows a weekend, one Friday night, two Saturday, one Sunday afternoon.

My family missed me BUT knew that I was working hard to give up typing so I eventually would be able to spend more quality time at home and with my son. So they let me go crazy with it and, if you are consistent, you will get to where you want to be.

My schedule now is Friday night shows, Saturday afternoon show, Sunday afternoon show and two weekly shows...no more than five a week.

My outlook is a full-time job is 40 hours a week, part-time 20 hours a week. I average 4 hours for a show (one hour to set up, 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hours for show/checkout-depending on amount of people there), clean/pack/go.

Five shows a week = 20 hours out of the house. I can do that! (now, I do not always have five shows a week but that is my goal, I do average less than that BUT it is my goal)

I can talk/type forever, LOL, let me know if you have any other questions!

CK

1. What is "Retirement in 8 Days and Counting!"?

"Retirement in 8 Days and Counting!" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who are retiring from the business. It is designed to help consultants transition out of their role and celebrate their achievements while also offering support for their future endeavors.

2. How do I qualify for "Retirement in 8 Days and Counting!"?

To qualify for this program, you must have been a Pampered Chef consultant for at least 3 years and have reached the level of Director or above. You must also have a retirement date set within the next 8 days.

3. What benefits are included in "Retirement in 8 Days and Counting!"?

As part of this program, consultants will receive a special retirement gift, recognition on the Pampered Chef website and social media platforms, and access to exclusive resources and support to help with their transition. They will also have the opportunity to attend a retirement celebration event.

4. How do I sign up for "Retirement in 8 Days and Counting!"?

If you meet the qualifications for the program, you will automatically be enrolled. However, it is recommended to inform your team leader or the Pampered Chef home office of your retirement date so they can ensure you receive all the benefits of the program.

5. Can I still be involved with Pampered Chef after retiring?

Absolutely! Retired consultants are always welcome to attend events, stay connected with their team, and continue purchasing products at a discount. There are also opportunities to become a customer or host a party without the commitment of being a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies