• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired & Promo Items for Sale!!

In summary, the "Retired & Promo Items for Sale!!" category includes discontinued items or items from special promotions. These items can still be purchased while supplies last, but once they are sold out, they will no longer be available. New items are added to this category on a regular basis, typically once a month. The prices for these items are discounted from their original price, though the specific discount amount may vary. These items do not come with a warranty or guarantee and all sales are final.
sarahlegare
HWC Pink Flexible Scrapers $5 each
HWC Pink Waterbottle $8
HWC ribbon decorating set $2
Eggplant table runner (with tiles) $8
Citrus Striped Towels, used to show $3 each (have 2)
Fall table runner, with stripes $8
Fall placemat $3
Cranberry & Mustard Spreader set $7 each (have 2 sets)
PC lunchboxes with current logo, $4
You will need to pay shipping, I prefer paypal....:D

Last edited:
Just sent you a PM. :)

pics of lunch box

lunchbox.jpg

Last edited:
is the hat still available??

hat is pending, but if it falls through, it's yours Gina-Marie!!

ginamkiely said:
is the hat still available??

Sold the hat, sorry!!

do you have a pic of the coffee mug?

here's a pic of the mugs I have for sale. The white one is sold. The one with the blue logo I've used & the one with the 20 is still available!!
mugs1.jpg

Just updated first post with what's left!!

Oh, Sarah, didn't see the big picture of the mugs. Sorry for the silly question in the PM I sent you.

Hey JAE~just tried to PM you, you're mailbox is full!!!

Oh, I'll take care of that right now. It just happened to me the other day, too. I feel popular.
Okay, I don't feel so popular. It was messages I sent that filled up my box. :)

JAE~my inbox has been filling up quick lately too!! No worries, I'm not popular either!!

What types of items are included in the "Retired & Promo Items for Sale!!" category?

The "Retired & Promo Items for Sale!!" category includes items that have been discontinued or items that were part of a special promotion.

Can I still purchase these items?

Yes, you can still purchase these items while supplies last. However, once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase.

How often are new items added to the "Retired & Promo Items for Sale!!" category?

New items are added to this category on a regular basis, typically once a month. However, this may vary depending on inventory levels.

Are the prices for these retired and promo items discounted?

Yes, the prices for these items are discounted from their original price. The specific discount amount may vary for each item.

Do these items come with a warranty or guarantee?

No, since these items are discontinued or part of a special promotion, they do not come with a warranty or guarantee. All sales are final for these items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • jjaastef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ellen Cohen
  • Monica9498