• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Mini Fluted Pan: Holds Multiple Cake Mix Boxes | Shop Now

P
Pampered Laura
Hey guys... how many boxes of cake mix does that (retired) mini-fluted pan hold? Thanks!

I believe its only 1 box

Thanks a bunch. Found this pan in my stoneware cabinet that I've never used. LOL. I swear I have a Pampered Chef warehouse in my pantry... ugh!!

What is a retired mini-fluted pan?

A retired mini-fluted pan is a baking pan that has been discontinued by the manufacturer and is no longer being produced. It is a smaller version of a traditional fluted pan and is designed to hold multiple cake mix boxes.

How many cake mix boxes can a retired mini-fluted pan hold?

The exact number of cake mix boxes that a retired mini-fluted pan can hold will vary depending on the size of the pan and the size of the cake mix boxes. However, on average, it can hold between 2-3 standard size cake mix boxes.

What are the dimensions of a retired mini-fluted pan?

The dimensions of a retired mini-fluted pan can vary, but it is typically around 9 inches in diameter and 2 inches in depth. However, it is best to check the specific measurements of the pan before purchasing.

Can a retired mini-fluted pan be substituted for a regular fluted pan?

Yes, a retired mini-fluted pan can be substituted for a regular fluted pan in most cases. However, the baking time and temperature may need to be adjusted slightly due to the difference in size.

Where can I purchase a retired mini-fluted pan?

Since a retired mini-fluted pan is no longer being produced, it may be difficult to find one in stores. However, they can often be found online through various retailers or on second-hand websites such as eBay or Amazon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• casescafe
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Beckycooks
  • emo812