• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Restarting... Any Suggestions??

In summary, a consultant took a 6-month break because of personal issues and despite doing well one month then struggling for the next three or four, they are now trying to get back started. Most of their past customers are friends, family, and neighbors which has worn them all out. They need to look for new business, but have no idea where to start.
pampereddrea
I was a consultant for almost 2 years when I had to take a 6 month break because of personal issues. Also, I'd been struggling with getting bookings & sales the entire time... I'd have a great show, then get no more bookings. I'd do well one month then nothing for three or four and of course end up inactive. I was spending a lot more than I was making trying to keep afloat. Now I'm trying to get going again... unfortunately, most of my past hosts & customers are my family, friends, and neighbors and I've worn them all out!! I need to look elsewhere for business, but don't know where or how to start! I have no other contacts, no co-workers besides my fellow consultants. I'm completely starting over, but with less resources!! Oh, and I've already made phone calls to past customers & hosts who cancelled.

Any ideas where to begin?? June has been a dud :'( I don't want to do the same with July!

go interactive book 8 in 2 weeks---See how this works---Listen to the Move it you wont loose it CD

When I went to Leadership, there was a woman at the New Directors Breakfast who moves her business every two years because of her husband's job (not military). Despite that kind of turmoil, she is tremendously successful (she was sitting at Doris's table). I asked her how she started from scratch over and over again.

One of the things she does is approach small shop owners in her new town and introduce herself. She explains she has just relocated her business and is looking for an initial client base interested in hosting a show (or any referrals).

I moved a month later to a town where I knew no one. So I tried her approach...and got a lot of friendly no's (and some brush-offs). But I got a couple yes's and that was all I needed.

You can use a similar approach but say you are restarting your business. You are a small business owner yourself. Also, the CD Morfia referenced is great.

Lastly, your word choice can make it a little easier too. You can ask people to do shows for you or you can offer to do shows for them.

Here's a few ideas off the top of my head:

- Ask friends and family for references
- Make some posters and put up in grocery stores, malls, etc
- Have your own show
- Set up a table at a local fair

Good luck! We're all cheering for ya! :D

Thanks for the ideas. I'll look into the CD. Here's hoping - and working hard - for the best!

Related to Restarting... Any Suggestions??

1. How do I restart my Pampered Chef business?

To restart your Pampered Chef business, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team for assistance. They can provide you with resources and support to help you get your business up and running again.

2. Can I still use my previous Pampered Chef account if I want to restart?

Yes, you can still use your previous Pampered Chef account to restart your business. Your account will still have all of your previous information and orders, making it easy to pick up where you left off.

3. Do I need to purchase a new starter kit if I want to restart my business?

No, you do not need to purchase a new starter kit if you want to restart your business. However, if you would like to update your starter kit, you can contact your consultant or our customer service team for options.

4. How can I get my customers back after restarting my business?

To get your customers back after restarting your business, you can reach out to them through email, social media, or in-person to let them know that you are restarting your Pampered Chef business. You can also offer them incentives or host a launch party to generate interest and attract new customers.

5. Are there any resources available to help me restart my business successfully?

Yes, there are several resources available to help you restart your Pampered Chef business successfully. You can attend trainings and events, utilize our online tools and resources, and reach out to your consultant or our customer service team for support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
katylunsford
  • Kay Alderfer
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lisagoins
  • Cr8vKitchen