• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Get Bookings? Any Suggestions?

In summary, Bobby was having trouble getting bookings and had tried many things to no avail. He had a suggestion for Kay that might help.
Kay Alderfer
Ok I am having problems getting bookings. Every time I try someone has a consultant or is a consultant. I am so close to packing it in.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I am going to have to wait another 6 months since I missed the cancellation for my website and I can't see paying the 25 for canceling it.

But you see when I do get someone to book I have $800 plus party. UGHHHHHHH

Kay

When did you start? Have you called your list of 100? Do you have children? Are you involved in any groups? Is your spouse? Do you have any pets? All of these things bring you into contact with people. The more people you are in contact with the more people you can ask about PC.

It sounds like you are a little down. {{{{hugs}}}} It's okay. There are trials at times in keeping our businesses the way we want them. If you continue to try and don't give up you will succeed! I believe in you!!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having that problem. I'm not sure what to offer fo advice either. Have you tried getting out in public and talking to people in person? That's what I do because I hate the phone. For some reason, leaving business cards everywhere I can works better than catalogues. I live in a community that's constantly growing so the hardest thing is just letting everyone know that I am working with PC. Good luck.

Bobby

Maybe you can try having an open house to show off the new products. Invite all your old hosts and guests and tell them that you will pick a host from the guests that come. Maybe from that you will get some bookings.

Things I've triedI wear my logo wear everywhere and have received orders.
I have my logo, name, number and website on the car, this has been very effective.
I leave my old catalogues with an outdated sticker everywhere. Expecially where free catalogues are found, like realtor boxes.
I leave my business card taped to the bathroom stalls as well as every bulletin board in town.
I place the occasional ad in the local paper.
I host my own shows about 4 times a year, I theme them to entice the guests.
I send out a monthly email newsletter to past guests and hosts.
I hope some of these ideas will inspire you to keep trying.

Great ideas Lorna! I dont think I can add a whole lot to that! Good thinking! ;)

I just posted this in another thread, but I have to say it again here--get a booth at a local fair, festival, flea market (there are lots coming up here in the fall and holiday season)--this completely turned my business around--I got tons of leads, 7-9 cooking shows, several catalog shows, and am still calling and getting a great response. Take the deep dish baker and new stone with handles if you have them, hold and drawing for some free product (15-$25), and talk host specials, cookware, holiday gifts--you will be amazed! Hope this helps!

Related to Struggling to Get Bookings? Any Suggestions?

1. How do I troubleshoot issues with my Pampered Chef products?

To troubleshoot any problems with your Pampered Chef products, please refer to the product manual or contact our customer service team for assistance. You can also visit our website for troubleshooting tips and videos.

2. What should I do if my product is damaged upon arrival?

If your product arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will arrange for a replacement or refund as soon as possible.

3. Can I return a product if I'm not satisfied with it?

Yes, we want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef products. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

4. How do I care for my Pampered Chef products?

To ensure the longevity of your products, please follow the care instructions provided with each item. Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but it is always recommended to hand wash them to maintain their quality.

5. What if I have a problem with my order?

If you have any issues with your order, please contact our customer service team. We will do our best to resolve the problem and ensure your satisfaction. Your feedback is valuable to us and helps us improve our products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicaD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • naekelsey