• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Requirements for New Consultant?

In summary, the conversation is about a person considering becoming a Pampered Chef consultant but is unsure due to concerns about relying on friends and family for sales. They are also unclear about the sales requirements and promotions. The other person advises them to join Facebook groups for more information and explains the sales requirements and the benefits of being an active consultant. They also encourage the person to host their own party and be enthusiastic about the products to increase sales. The conversation ends with good luck wishes.
Cat2000
I'm on the fence about signing up as I just hosted a party that went well. What is holding me back is that I don't want to reply on the same friends/family that I just invited to my party. I feel like it's asking too much too soon. That said, I do have one friend who didn't attend my party, but who would really benefit from the current extra $50 hostess promo. So I go back and forth. My friend's party might go well, but then I might not have much else for a month or so. How will that impact things in terms of sales requirements? I read something about $150 a month to remain active, is that correct? I also thought I saw something about $1250 within in the first 90 days? Are there any other requirements or promotions for sales that I should be aware of? I just want to time this right. Thanks!Also, are there any other FB groups I should be aware of for this sort of info. I see lots of groups for party ideas and images, but not so much for general consultant discussion which is what I'm looking for.

There are a bunch of FB groups you can join. Type Pampered Chef consultant in the search bar on FB and some should come up. If you can't find any, feel free to send me a friend request and PM me and I'll share some with you. So PC will tally up your "career sales" as you submit shows and orders. It's cool to be active every month so that the tally grows. Once you reach a certain amount, you get a raise on your commissions. If you go 2 months without submitting $150 in sales, then you lose that and start back at 0 career sales. So it's good to at least submit one show every other month to keep that. To remain a consultant, you only need to submit $150 in sales in a 6 month rolling period. So if you just want to be hobby level and don't care about the commission rate, you can always just keep that as a fall back scenario. However, your enthusiasm and excitement will help you get started! Don't think of what if I fail, think instead...Who can I help save money getting what they wish they could have from the catalog? When you start, host your own kick off party--even if you just hosted. Now it'll be with YOU wearing the apron, you showing them a recipe made with all the new things you got in your kit! You'll be excited, they'll see things a second time and maybe be like ok, I want to get that this time! People can't afford to buy everything they want at one party...they build their collection over time. So host your party, then get them excited about the host rewards and show them how much they can get and what the savings is! There is value in our products...so much better than buying cheaper versions on amazon/target/etc. Plus they get your customer service, recipes, tips, ideas, guarantee. You just try to get at least one booking for each party you do to stay in business, 1 more to grow. You're bound to connect to someone wanting to host. FB parties are easy to host! They can be fun! They don't hurt and they don't cost anything to try. So many will at least try. Their efforts do make a difference on the success of the party, so it's good to find excited & motivated hosts! :D Best of luck!
-Amanda Knudsen (FB will have Glover as my middle name.)

Hi there! I totally understand your hesitation about signing up as a consultant after just hosting a party. It can feel like you're asking too much of your friends and family. However, it's important to remember that your business is separate from your personal relationships and you can always reach out to a wider network of potential customers.Regarding the sales requirements, it's important to check with your specific company as they may vary. Generally, there is a monthly sales requirement to remain active as a consultant, but it can also depend on your level within the company. As for the $1250 within the first 90 days, that may also vary depending on your company's policies. It's best to reach out to your potential upline or company representative for more specific information.In terms of other Facebook groups, there are definitely groups for general consultant discussion. You can try searching for your specific company or even broader groups for direct sales consultants. You can also reach out to your potential upline for recommendations on groups to join for support and advice.I hope this helps and best of luck with your decision!

1. What are the minimum requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid Social Security number. You also need to have access to a computer and internet, as well as a passion for cooking and sharing it with others.

2. Do I need to have previous sales experience to become a consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not required to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide thorough training and support to help you succeed in your business.

3. Are there any upfront costs to become a consultant?

Yes, there is a one-time enrollment fee of $109 to become a Pampered Chef consultant. This fee covers the cost of your starter kit, which includes products, business supplies, and training materials.

4. How often do I need to place orders as a consultant?

As a consultant, you are not required to place orders on a regular basis. However, to remain active and eligible for commissions, you need to submit at least $150 in sales every three months.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as a consultant?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website or social media platforms. We also encourage in-person sales and parties, as they tend to be more successful in generating sales and building relationships with customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyDare
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd