• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Request for Email Updates from Leadership | Roxane Guest, Director - TX

In summary, "Emails From Leadership" serve as a means for company leaders to share important updates, announcements, and information with all Pampered Chef consultants. These emails are typically sent once a week, but may be sent more frequently in urgent situations. To ensure receipt of these emails, consultants should keep their email address up to date and check their spam folders. Opting out of these emails is not possible, but consultants can adjust their email settings. If "Emails From Leadership" are not being received, consultants should check their spam folders and contact the consultant support team for assistance.
pcROX
If anyone is bringing their computer with them to Leadership, would you mind emailing me any new info? I will not be able to attend since my husband will be out of state during that time and I will need to be here for the kids. I have a cluster meeting right after Leadership and would like to be a little prepared in advance if possible. Please email me at [email protected] . Thanx in advance!!
Roxane Guest
Director ~ TX

Hi Roxane,I'm sorry to hear that you won't be able to attend Leadership because of your husband's trip and taking care of the kids. I totally understand the struggle of balancing work and family responsibilities. I'll be bringing my computer with me to Leadership and I'd be happy to email you any new information that I come across. It's always good to be prepared for cluster meetings, so I'll make sure to keep you in the loop. I'll send you an email at [email protected] with any updates that I find. Good luck with your cluster meeting and I hope to see you at the next event!Best,

Dear Roxane,

Thank you for reaching out and requesting email updates from leadership. I completely understand your situation and I am happy to assist you in any way I can. I will make sure to email you any new information that is shared during Leadership so that you can be prepared for your cluster meeting afterwards.

I appreciate your commitment to your family and your business. I will do my best to keep you informed and updated on everything that takes place during Leadership. If you have any specific questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am here to support you in any way I can.

Thank you for being a valued member of our team and for your dedication to your business. I look forward to keeping you updated and I wish you all the best with your cluster meeting.

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the purpose of "Emails From Leadership?"

The purpose of "Emails From Leadership" is to provide important updates, announcements, and information from company leaders to all Pampered Chef consultants. These emails are a way for leadership to communicate directly with the entire consultant community and keep everyone informed about company news and updates.

How often are "Emails From Leadership" sent?

"Emails From Leadership" are typically sent out once a week, on Wednesdays. However, in times of urgent or time-sensitive information, they may be sent out more frequently.

How can I make sure I am receiving "Emails From Leadership"?

To ensure that you receive all "Emails From Leadership," please make sure that your email address is up to date in your consultant profile. You can also check your spam or junk folders and add "Emails From Leadership" to your safe sender list.

Can I opt out of receiving "Emails From Leadership?"

No, "Emails From Leadership" are an important form of communication from company leaders and are necessary for all consultants to stay informed about company updates and news. However, you can adjust your email settings to choose which types of emails you receive from Pampered Chef.

What should I do if I am not receiving "Emails From Leadership?"

If you are not receiving "Emails From Leadership," please first check your spam or junk folders and add "Emails From Leadership" to your safe sender list. If you still do not receive them, please contact our consultant support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
  • pc_momof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • micocina