• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Weather Infor From Cindy Langford

In summary, Cindy says that the forecast calls for mild weather with a chance of light rain on Thursday. There is no need to buy a winter coat, and she will bring a light jacket only.
Addie4TLC
Silver Member
Here is what she sent us in an e-mail earlier today: The message is actually from an EXEC who lives in Cinn.

The weather forcast calls for 30 degrees to 50 degrees while you will be here at Leadership. Keep in mind the 30 degrees is in the dead of the night. I have been wearing a jacket. My son left the house tonight in jeans and a sweater - no jacket or coat.

Those of you expecting bitter cold need to be prepared for disappointment. And only light rain on Thursday - otherwise, dry as a bone. Sure, weather forecasts can change, but I think it will be quite uneventful.

I do not believe a coat purchase is necessary. I will be bringing a jacket only and I live here.

Hope this helps --

Cindy

--
Cindy Johnson
Ind. Executive Sales Director

Bumping... Don't know about you but I'm a SoCal whimp when it comes to cold weather. I know that when my sister visits from Sacramento her husband walks around with just a t-shirt when I feel it's cold here. So if you are not used to 30 to 50 degrees I would still be prepared. :)

I just double-checked the local forecast and it should hover around 45 deg each day and dip down about 10 deg at night. And remember that you will be walking across the skywalk to the convention center from your hotel and will have to go outside very rarely. It doesn't hurt to be overprepared, but you don't need to plan on a foot of show either.

I'll be coming to the Wednesday MnG and can't wait to see everyone!

ETA: If you want to check the local forecast for yourself... Cincinnati News, Ohio Breaking News, Weather & Sports, Channel 5 - WLWT Cincinnati's Channel 5.

Last edited:
Ha! This reminds me of when we spent 3 weeks in Hawaii one October...it was in the 80's during the day and would drop to 70 at night. At first it was no big deal (I am from NW Indiana and used to low temps of below 0 in the winter), but by the time we had been there a week, we were so used to the temps in the 80s that I was wearing a sweatshirt in evening!

And I wondered why when it was 80 outside that they didn't sell sandels in the stores....only to find out that "that season is over" in September. Huh??:confused:

If you are from California, it may be a good idea for you to bring a sweater or sweatshirt with whatever light jacket you have. We layer here.....it is warm enough-- believe me! No winter coat needed.

1. What is Leadership Weather Info from Cindy Langford?

Leadership Weather Info from Cindy Langford is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for their leaders. It focuses on developing leadership skills, managing team dynamics, and creating a positive work culture.

2. Who is Cindy Langford?

Cindy Langford is a leadership consultant and trainer who has partnered with Pampered Chef to create the Leadership Weather program. She has over 20 years of experience in leadership development and is known for her dynamic and engaging training style.

3. How will this training benefit me as a leader?

The Leadership Weather program is designed to help leaders at Pampered Chef improve their leadership skills and create a positive work environment. It will provide you with practical tools and strategies to effectively manage your team and enhance your leadership abilities.

4. Is this training only for current leaders at Pampered Chef?

No, this training is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who are interested in developing their leadership skills. It is also a great opportunity for those who are aspiring to become leaders within the company.

5. How can I sign up for the Leadership Weather program?

You can sign up for the Leadership Weather program through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant support team. The program is offered at various times throughout the year, so be sure to check for upcoming dates and availability.

Back