• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing Parts in Canada: Cost & Ordering Info

In summary, the cost for replacing parts in Canada can vary and it is recommended to contact customer service for a quote. Shipping time for replacement parts in Canada is typically 1-2 weeks, but may vary. Replacement parts can be ordered online and additional fees for duties and taxes may apply. The return policy for replacement parts in Canada follows the standard policy for defective or incorrect items.
Tig
Can anyone lead me into the right direction on the Canadian Site where I can find the costs for replacement parts, and how abouts to getting them ordered?

On the USA CC, I just type "replacement" in the search field. It's always the top result.

Tig - not sure on your site but ours in in the download section I believe - try that area and see what develops - worse case, call HO - good luck!!

It IS in the Download Ctr. of CC - OR - you could just scan the "Description" column of PP (takes longer, but it is an option)

I don't think it's on CC -- go to Pampered Partner. Click "non-commission orders" & you can do a product number look-up.

Perfect! Found it in the download area! Thanks!
Can I order this on PP too, and have it shipped directly to the customers house?

Yes, you can.

1. What is the cost for replacing parts in Canada?

The cost for replacing parts in Canada varies depending on the specific part and shipping costs. It is recommended to contact our customer service team for a quote.

2. How long does it take to receive replacement parts in Canada?

The shipping time for replacement parts in Canada can range from 1-2 weeks. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and the availability of the part.

3. Can I order replacement parts online for Canada?

Yes, you can order replacement parts online for Canada through our website. Simply select the desired part and add it to your cart. Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.

4. Are there any additional fees for ordering replacement parts in Canada?

There may be additional fees for duties and taxes when ordering replacement parts in Canada. These fees are the responsibility of the customer and will be calculated at checkout.

5. What is the return policy for replacement parts in Canada?

The return policy for replacement parts in Canada follows our standard return policy. If the part is defective or incorrect, please contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • beckysuem