• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Parts for Old (Round) Chillzanne Server.

In summary, when PC changes or retires an item, sometimes we can still get replacement parts. There are not any on our replacement parts form for that item, though there is a manufacturer online who sells replacement parts. I think one can find this information by looking online.
Shanysue
I have a customer that her old lid cracked. She loves her server. When PC changes or retires an item, can we still get replacement parts?

Sometimes, for a short period. There aren't any on our replacement parts form for that item, though. There is, however, a manufacturer online who sells replacement parts for Chillzanne items. I don't remember their site, but I know someone has posted it here and others have successfully ordered parts.

ETA: clarification of replacements.

Last edited:
I know http://www.replacementsltd.com but I think that is primarily for china patterns and flatware.

Thanks for the info! I am waiting for a response from the company. I suppose it may work out for me anyway. I think I talked my customer into having a show to "update" some of her items. Yessssss!

Cool! I really like the Chillzanne Rectangle better than the round, and I bet your customer will, too.

The Chillzanne Rectangle fits so much better in most people's freezers!

Shanysue said:
Thanks for the info! I am waiting for a response from the company. I suppose it may work out for me anyway. I think I talked my customer into having a show to "update" some of her items. Yessssss!

Let me know what you find out. I have been using my lid a cover for the SA Round Platter (fits perfectly over the mint chocolate torte!). I took one to church yesterday for a luncheon and my husband dropped the lid last night when unloading the pick up and it cracked! Soooooooo... I'm in the market for a new one!

Shanysue said:

Let me know what you find out. I have been using my lid as a cover for the SA Round Platter (fits perfectly over the mint chocolate torte!). I took one to church yesterday for a luncheon and my husband dropped the lid last night when unloading the pick up and it cracked! Soooooooo... I'm in the market for a new one!

What types of replacement parts are available for the Old (Round) Chillzanne Server?

We offer replacement lids, bases, and gaskets for the Old (Round) Chillzanne Server.

What is the process for ordering replacement parts for the Old (Round) Chillzanne Server?

To order replacement parts, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant. If you do not have a consultant, you can also order through our website or by calling our customer service line.

Are the replacement parts for the Old (Round) Chillzanne Server dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our replacement parts for the Old (Round) Chillzanne Server are dishwasher safe.

How long does it typically take for replacement parts to arrive?

Our standard shipping time for replacement parts is 7-10 business days. However, depending on your location and shipping method, it may arrive sooner.

Is there a warranty for the replacement parts for the Old (Round) Chillzanne Server?

Yes, our replacement parts are covered under our standard lifetime guarantee. If you encounter any issues with your replacement part, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KarenMcC
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies