• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Parts for Flour/Sugar Shaker

In summary, to order replacement parts for your flour/sugar shaker, you can visit the website or contact customer service with the model number and specific parts needed. The replacement set typically includes the lid, sifter top, and base, but individual parts can also be purchased. The delivery time for replacement parts is 1-3 business days and exchanges for damaged or defective parts can be made within 30 days of purchase. All replacement parts are covered under warranty. Contact customer service for any further assistance.
Can the clear plastic top cover be ordered as a replacement part?

I have never seen this form printed out! I was trying to look in PP but could not tell from the descriptions. THANKS!

Related to Replacement Parts for Flour/Sugar Shaker

1. How do I order replacement parts for my flour/sugar shaker?

To order replacement parts for your flour/sugar shaker, you can visit our website or contact our customer service team. Simply provide the model number of your shaker and specify which parts you need to be replaced.

2. What parts are included in a replacement set for the flour/sugar shaker?

A replacement set for the flour/sugar shaker typically includes the lid, sifter top, and base. However, you can also purchase individual parts if you only need to replace one specific piece.

3. How long does it take to receive replacement parts for my flour/sugar shaker?

The delivery time for replacement parts may vary depending on your location, but we strive to process and ship all orders within 1-3 business days. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

4. Can I exchange my damaged parts for new ones?

If your flour/sugar shaker parts are damaged or defective, you can exchange them for new ones within 30 days of purchase. Please contact our customer service team or visit a local consultant to initiate the exchange process.

5. Are replacement parts covered under warranty?

Yes, all replacement parts for our products are covered under our warranty. If you experience any issues with your replacement parts, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • keynibear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies