• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replace Broken Ring & Cylinder for Easy Accent Decorator

In summary, the Old Easy Accent Decorator is a kitchen tool used for decorating and garnishing food and desserts. It has a capacity of 1 cup and is dishwasher safe. It can be used with both hot and cold toppings and is easy and intuitive to use by filling it with desired topping and squeezing to create designs.
pcjulie
I had on eof these as a back-up for shows when I would need more than one (i.e. kids' shows), but the ring that holds the tip on just broke. Does anyone know if I can buy the new ring and cylinder as replacement parts if the tips and plunger thing would work with them? I hate to throw everything away if I don't have to!

The old doesn't fit the new one

Mine broke a couple months ago and HO said that they do not have any rings for the old ones. I had to buy a new. I bought in on supply order, it was half price then.

Save all of the parts too the old one because you just might find someone that will need the tips or the cylinder.

hope this helps

Thanks!Unfortunately, it is unlikely that you will be able to find replacement parts for your specific brand and model of glue gun. However, you can try contacting the manufacturer directly to see if they offer replacement parts or if they can recommend a compatible replacement for the broken ring. You may also be able to find generic replacement parts at a hardware or craft store, but they may not fit your glue gun perfectly. In that case, it may be best to invest in a new glue gun.

What is the Old Easy Accent Decorator used for?

The Old Easy Accent Decorator is a kitchen tool used for decorating and garnishing food and desserts. It can be used to add sauces, frosting, or other toppings to dishes.

How do I use the Old Easy Accent Decorator?

To use the Old Easy Accent Decorator, simply fill it with your desired topping, hold it like a pen, and gently squeeze to create your desired design or pattern on your food. It is very easy and intuitive to use.

What is the capacity of the Old Easy Accent Decorator?

The Old Easy Accent Decorator has a capacity of 1 cup, or 8 ounces. This allows you to decorate multiple dishes without having to constantly refill it.

Is the Old Easy Accent Decorator dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Old Easy Accent Decorator is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher to ensure it stays in good condition.

Can I use the Old Easy Accent Decorator for hot and cold toppings?

Yes, the Old Easy Accent Decorator is safe to use with both hot and cold toppings. However, we recommend only filling it with hot liquids up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit to avoid any potential damage to the tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kandio
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • turtle15
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PChefPEI