• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Repeat Customers' Ideas: Help Jennifer Check This Out!

In summary, Jenn suggests adding a section to the kit deal that lists the price difference between ordering the items individually and purchasing the kit. She also suggests including a recipe for the new cornbread chili in the kit.
jterre
I talked to a few of my repeat customers about doing the sets and have taken several ideas from others on this site!! Thanks everyone...
I would like you to check this out and make sure it looks ok or is there something missing...
My eyes are killing me so help please
Thanks
Jennifer
View attachment dintset.doc

It looks great to me! I like this idea espcially since I'm offering that recipe this season.

I like it a lot, I'm not crazy about the Harrington font, but it is a nice flier. =)

I like how you stated "Only available through Jennifer." I will add that to my flier too!

I agree with ChefCat on the font. I prefer fonts that are easy to read at first glance. Your webpage isn't very legible in that font because of the underline and the lowercase j.

Thanks... that's what I need to know!!
Every extra pair of eyes helps!
Jenn

I wonder if you should put on there what the price difference is from ordering these items individually vs ordering this kit? "Order the dinner in no time kit and save $X.xx plus receive a free seasons best!"I know if I was a guest I would be looking up each item to see what the savings were, but maybe that is just me. =)

ChefCat said:
I wonder if you should put on there what the price difference is from ordering these items individually vs ordering this kit?

"Order the dinner in no time kit and save $X.xx plus receive a free seasons best!"

I know if I was a guest I would be looking up each item to see what the savings were, but maybe that is just me. =)

That is a most excellent idea.

can you explain the small spreader as an item in the set? The flyer looks great (like the Mix N Chop being included) and 'guess' the scoop is for dump cakes but I'm bewildered by the spreader. It's just my curiosity - not a criticism.

BTW - I do a bundle as well and have had good luck with it. I use the one that is on another post - DCB, pkt thermometer, 2 rubs of choice and Weekday dinner done meal cards. I offer free shipping even though I hate to not give free product but i get better results (I think its psychological to the guest).

Melissa78 said:
can you explain the small spreader as an item in the set? The flyer looks great (like the Mix N Chop being included) and 'guess' the scoop is for dump cakes but I'm bewildered by the spreader. It's just my curiosity - not a criticism.

The scoop and spreader are to make the new recipe, cornbread chili. You use the mix n chop for the meat for the chili and then you scoop the cornbread batter on top and spread it out evenly. It is so very yummy!

Ahhhhhhhhh gotchya! That now makes sense. I haven't made the recipe (obviously). Thanks for the clarification.

I'd never even THOUGHT of doing a set deal like that! I might try to put together a $25 set (mini muffin pan or sheet pan, easy read measuring cup, tart shaper, or something---formulating as i speak :D) and then include 3 recipes using ALL of the items! Then do a $50 set and a $100 set.It COULD work!
Thanks for the idea!

I didn't come up w/ the idea just tweaked it to make it my own!! That's why I love this place everyone shares and comments and creates fabulous ideas!!!
Thanks I love the adding the price didn't think of that before was just using it w/ my recipe and hoping they would take it just cause it is a package deal!!! hehe
Jenn

1. How can I submit my ideas to help Jennifer?

To submit your ideas to help Jennifer, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will be happy to listen to your suggestions and pass them along to Jennifer.

2. Will my ideas be considered for future products or promotions?

Yes, we value and appreciate all feedback from our customers. While we cannot guarantee that every idea will be implemented, we carefully consider all suggestions when developing new products and promotions.

3. Is there a limit to the number of ideas I can submit?

No, there is no limit to the number of ideas you can submit. We encourage our customers to share their thoughts and suggestions with us, as it helps us improve and create products that meet their needs.

4. Can I track the progress of my submitted ideas?

At this time, we do not have a system in place for tracking the progress of individual ideas. However, rest assured that every idea is carefully reviewed and considered by our team.

5. Can I receive credit or compensation for my ideas?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide credit or compensation for ideas submitted by customers. However, we greatly appreciate your input and always strive to listen and incorporate customer suggestions into our products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • Bren706