• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Relocating to Charlotte, NC: Any Tips from Locals?

In summary, when considering relocating to Charlotte, some popular neighborhoods to research and visit include South End, Dilworth, Plaza Midwood, and Ballantyne. The job market in Charlotte is strong with a low unemployment rate and diverse range of industries. For entertainment, there are options such as professional sports teams, amusement parks, and outdoor activities. When looking for housing in Charlotte, it's important to do your research and consider areas that may have higher crime rates such as parts of North Charlotte and East Charlotte. As a newcomer, getting involved in the community and being open to trying new things can help with adjusting to life in Charlotte.
ccarp
Hey,

I'm new from Northwest GA. Tomorrow I'm having my second show, and I hope after it I will be qualified. I really want my knives!! My thirty days are up on April 2.

Also, I will be relocating to the Charlotte, NC area by June, so if any of you are from that area let me know.

This has been a great source of information, and I appreciate all of you who take the time to answer questions from all of us who are new.

welcome***********

icon_welcome.gif
Welcome to our little asylum. ;) Be sure to check out The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS and have a good time while you're here!

Thanks Kitchen Guy & Andrea :) Everyone on this site is great!

Saw this earlier and forgot to reply - check out the consultant's section and you'll see at least 2 listed from your city.

Janet thanks I will check that out!

ccarp said:
Thanks Kitchen Guy & Andrea :) Everyone on this site is great!
Well, I wouldn't say everyone, but thanks!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Well, I wouldn't say everyone, but thanks!
Do you have names....hee! hee!

Yes, but I never make lists for fear of inadvertently leaving someone off the list.Don't worry - you'll figure out who they are soon enough.
rolleye0001.gif

Related to Relocating to Charlotte, NC: Any Tips from Locals?

1. What are the top neighborhoods to consider when relocating to Charlotte?

Some popular neighborhoods to consider when relocating to Charlotte include South End, Dilworth, Plaza Midwood, and Ballantyne. Each has its own unique charm and amenities, so it's important to research and visit each one to see which best fits your needs.

2. How is the job market in Charlotte?

The job market in Charlotte is strong, with a diverse range of industries including banking, healthcare, and technology. The city has a low unemployment rate and is home to many large corporations, making it a great place to find job opportunities.

3. What are some fun things to do in Charlotte?

Charlotte has plenty of entertainment options, including professional sports teams, amusement parks, and outdoor activities. Some popular attractions include the NASCAR Hall of Fame, Carowinds amusement park, and the U.S. National Whitewater Center.

4. Are there any areas to avoid when looking for housing in Charlotte?

As with any city, there are some areas that may have higher crime rates. It's important to do your research and visit neighborhoods in person before making a decision. Some areas that are generally considered to be less desirable include parts of North Charlotte and East Charlotte.

5. Any tips for adjusting to life in Charlotte as a newcomer?

Get involved in the community! Charlotte has a strong sense of community and there are many local events and organizations to get involved with. Also, be open to trying new things and exploring different areas of the city to fully experience all that Charlotte has to offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Barbara Mitchem
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TWine120
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
TWine120
Replies