• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Moving to NC from MI: Any advice for a Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, moving to a new state can affect your Pampered Chef business as it may take time to establish yourself and build a new customer base. Your 90-Day Challenge will also be affected, but communicating with your upline can help support you during this transition. Tips for starting over in a new location include reaching out to local businesses and organizations, utilizing social media, and attending local events. Finding a new hospitality cluster may take time, but reaching out to your upline and searching for local Facebook groups can help. Your husband's deployment may also have an impact on your business, but involving him in your business can help maintain it during this time.
TWine120
Hello!

I've been lurking for a couple days, reading the boards and gathering priceless info!!

I'm just outside my 90 Days and getting ready to move from MI to NC, so business is stalled a bit for that. :( All will be good once the move is complete and my husband returns from a 12 month Army deployment next month!!

I'm looking forward to keeping up with the new ideas I'm seeing here and getting to 'know' some fellow consultants! Anyone in the Ft. Bragg area? I love my cluster here and am a bit nervous about jumping into a hospitality cluster!

Welcome!Best wishes on your new business, and thank you very much for your service to our country. As a former military spouse I know some of the sacrifices you're making. My husband (aka The Furry Guy) was a marine when I married him. We were stationed at Jacksonville, but made occasional visits to Fort Bragg. That was decades ago, though.

Thanks Rae!

Welcome to CS! Ask your director to help you find some hospitality...cluster meetings and socializing with fellow consultants really does help. Wishing you a great move and a quick start in your new location! :)

Thanks Laurie! I have a great Director and she is just waiting to hear back from HO of a hospitality cluster for me! :)

I'm in NC and know of a couple consultants at Ft Bragg ~ if you do not hear from HO soon, let me know! Welcome to Gods Country :)

Cindycooks said:
I'm in NC and know of a couple consultants at Ft Bragg ~ if you do not hear from HO soon, let me know! Welcome to Gods Country :)

Thanks Cindy! I've lived there before, just went 'home' to MI while my husband was away. I started PC in MI though! I'm so ready to head south again!!

1. How will moving from MI to NC affect my Pampered Chef business?

Moving to a new state can definitely have an impact on your Pampered Chef business. It may take some time to establish yourself in a new area and build a new customer base. However, with determination and hard work, you can still be successful in your new location. Be sure to reach out to your upline and fellow consultants for support and advice.

2. Will my 90-Day Challenge be affected by the move?

Yes, your 90-Day Challenge will be affected by the move. It's important to communicate with your upline and let them know about the move so they can help support you during this transition. You may also want to focus on building your business in your new location after the move is complete.

3. Any tips for starting over in a new location?

Starting over in a new location can be challenging, but it's also a great opportunity to grow your business in a new market. Some tips for starting over in a new location include: reaching out to local businesses and organizations for partnership opportunities, utilizing social media to connect with potential customers, and attending local events and fairs to showcase your products.

4. How can I find a new hospitality cluster in my new location?

Finding a new hospitality cluster in your new location may take some time, but it's definitely worth the effort. You can start by reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants to see if they know of any clusters in the area. You can also check with your local Pampered Chef office or search for local Facebook groups for consultants in your area.

5. Will my husband's deployment affect my business?

Your husband's deployment may have an impact on your business, as you may have less time and resources to dedicate to your Pampered Chef business. However, it's important to communicate with your upline and fellow consultants for support and understanding during this time. You can also look for ways to involve your husband in your business, even while he's deployed, such as sending him catalogs to share with his fellow soldiers or using video calls to conduct virtual parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Colleen Burlet
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Bridg
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
amy07
  • Nicolejeanne