• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Relay for Life: Tips for Utilizing HWC Flyers and Managing Orders

In summary, for those new to Relay for Life, it's important to use the HWC flyers to promote and sell products to friends, family, and businesses. It's also important to have a clear process for collecting and submitting orders, and to aim to have the check from PC in hand before the event. If participating in an event in April, catalog orders may be the best option for HWC products. Good luck with fundraising!
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I'm starting a new thread so my questions are noticed and don't get lost. I'm sure many of us who are first timers to this have the same questions! Those who have done this before...please HELP!

OK - first. I have edited and save the two HWC flyers that were posted on here a couple weeks ago. How have you all in the past that have sponsered a Relay of Life team used these. Do the participants just pass these around and get orders? For instance, they could drop off a form at a dentist office & the employees order the HWC products on one form - $4 total shipping, then all these forms are combined into one big order, right?

Do the organizations have to have the check from PC in hand before their Relay for Life event? One team is the 21st of May, the other is in April. So for the April event, wouldnt they pretty much have to just do catalog orders and not worry about the pink HWC products since their order would have to be submitted early April to get the check back in time?

For the May group, they could start April 1st and sell thru May 1st, then I submit and their check arrives by May 21st.

Both groups are doing this, I just mainly need to know how to handle the April group & how to handle orders easiest. Thanks!

As a previous participant in Relay for Life, I can offer some advice on how to use the HWC flyers for your team. Typically, participants will pass out the flyers to friends, family, and coworkers, and ask them to place orders for HWC products. You can also reach out to local businesses and ask them to display the flyers and encourage their employees to place orders. In terms of collecting and submitting orders, it's important to have a clear process in place. Some teams have a designated person who collects all the orders and submits them together, while others have each participant submit their own orders directly to HWC. It's important to communicate this process clearly to your team so that everyone is on the same page. Regarding the check from PC, it's best to have it in hand before the Relay for Life event. This way, you can be sure that the money will be available to donate at the event. If your team is participating in an event in April, it may be best to focus on catalog orders for HWC products and save the pink products for the May event. I hope this helps, and good luck with your team's fundraising efforts! Remember, every dollar counts towards finding a cure for cancer.

I understand your concerns and I am more than happy to share some tips on utilizing HWC flyers and managing orders for Relay for Life. First of all, it's great that you have edited and saved the flyers, they are a great tool for promoting HWC products and raising funds for the cause.In my experience, the best way to use the flyers is to have participants distribute them to potential customers and collect orders. This can be done through various means such as dropping off forms at local businesses, sharing on social media, or even going door-to-door. Once the orders are collected, you can combine them into one big order and submit it to PC.As for the question about having the check from PC in hand before the Relay for Life event, it is not necessary. The check will be mailed to the organization after the order is submitted and processed. So for the April event, you can still offer the pink HWC products as part of the catalog orders and submit the order in early April. The check will arrive in time for the event.For the May event, your idea of starting in April and submitting the order by May 1st is a great plan. This way, the check will arrive in time for the event on May 21st. As for managing orders, I suggest keeping track of them in a spreadsheet or using the Order Management tool on your consultant website. This will help you stay organized and ensure all orders are accounted for.I hope these tips will help you maximize your efforts for Relay for Life and make a significant impact for the cause. Thank you for being a part of this important cause and I wish you all the best with your events. Let's continue to spread the message of hope and support through HWC products.

1. What is Relay for Life?

Relay for Life is an annual fundraising event for the American Cancer Society. It brings together communities to celebrate cancer survivors, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against cancer through raising money and awareness.

2. How do I get involved in Relay for Life?

There are several ways to get involved in Relay for Life. You can join a team, start your own team, volunteer at the event, or simply make a donation. Visit the Relay for Life website to find an event near you and learn more about how to get involved.

3. Is there a registration fee to participate in Relay for Life?

Yes, there is usually a registration fee to participate in Relay for Life. However, the amount may vary depending on the event and location. This fee helps cover the cost of organizing the event and also goes towards the overall fundraising goal for the American Cancer Society.

4. Can I participate in Relay for Life if I am not able to attend the event?

Yes, you can still participate in Relay for Life even if you are unable to attend the event. You can make a donation, join a virtual team, or participate in a virtual event. You can also volunteer to help organize the event or spread the word to others about the cause.

5. Where does the money raised from Relay for Life go?

The money raised from Relay for Life goes towards supporting the American Cancer Society's mission to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer. This includes funding cancer research, providing support to patients and their families, and advocating for cancer prevention and early detection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3girls
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows