• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registry Inserts for Invitations?

In summary, The Pampered Chef has cards that guests can use to order gifts for the bride at their registry. There is no need to include your website or information on the cards. Guests can purchase the cards from either Merril or the main PC website.
SusanBP0129
Hi!
A girl who registered with me doesn't want a PC shower....so, she wants cards to go into the invitations that say "Barbara has registered with The Pampered Chef. To order....blah blah blah". Does this item exist on supply order, by any chance?

I don't think PC has them. You might try Nancys. Also you could buy the business card paper at Walmart and make your own.

Thanks for your quick reply! :D
I'm going to try to make 'em right now!

SusanBP0129 said:
Hi!
A girl who registered with me doesn't want a PC shower....so, she wants cards to go into the invitations that say "Barbara has registered with The Pampered Chef. To order....blah blah blah". Does this item exist on supply order, by any chance?

I made my own for a shower in Sept. I also made the invitiations... she didn't like PC's. It took a little time, but the registry ended up well over $1200, so I am not complaining at all.

I used business cards for the "she is registered at..." The mom in law got me a box of "print your own" invites and we went from there.

You can get them through Merril.

oooh! great! thanks :D

SusanBP0129 said:
Hi!

After she sets up her registry & wish list HO sends her I think its a pack of 30 cards that are the size of a business card, but it only has the Pampered Chef web site, not yours. You can buy more through Merrill!! HTH;)

You dont need your info on there (or your website) for the guests to purchase gifts for your bride. As long as she's registered with you, the guest will go to pc's main website, pull up brides name, and order... her name is automatically connected to yours without the guest ever knowing there's a consultant behind the scenes. The thought of someone making a commission off of a registry order seems tacky to some people, so I would advise against putting any of your personal info/website on her announcement cards.
Get the ones from Merril - they're pretty and do the job. ;)

Good advice!

I made my own in MS Word. I can post/send the format if anyone is interested.

I would love to see what it looked like Lisa. Give me a few Ideas for my own!
Thanks!

Here they are...wasn't on this computer last night to post :)

Attachments

• Registry cards for invites.doc
    57 KB · Views: 376
Thanks Lisa! These are GREAT! :D

No problem! I hope you have more luck than me. I've only had one registry so far with NO orders :(

1. How do I include registry information in my invitations?

To include registry information in your invitations, you can use registry inserts. These are small cards that can be included with your invitations and provide your guests with the details of your registry.

2. Can I customize the design of my registry inserts?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable registry inserts that you can personalize with your names, wedding date, and registry information. You can also choose from a variety of designs to match your wedding theme.

3. How many registry inserts should I include in each invitation?

We recommend including one registry insert per invitation. This ensures that each guest receives their own insert and avoids any confusion or potential for lost inserts.

4. Do I have to purchase registry inserts separately from my invitations?

No, Pampered Chef offers registry inserts that can be purchased along with your invitations. This makes it easier for you to have all your wedding stationery in one place.

5. Can I include multiple registries on one insert?

Yes, our customizable registry inserts allow you to include multiple registries on one card. This is helpful if you have registered at different stores or have both a traditional registry and a honeymoon fund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
  • tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views