• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do Online Registry Purchases Over $60 Affect Shipping and Specials?

In summary, creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is a simple and convenient process that can be done online or through a consultant. Discounts and specials are available for registry items through their "Hostess Rewards" program and monthly promotions. Items can be added to the registry after it's created and guests can purchase items online using a unique URL. Returns and exchanges are also allowed within 30 days through their "Happiness Guarantee" policy.
beckypchef
If you don't mind, can you tell me if I have this right? -- Thanks!!

If I have a bridal shower party guests can earn the monthly specials.

And then my question is...

But what if it is an online registry and they spend over $60. How does that work since the registry is open through different months? Do they order and it is shipped then or does the system wait to ship more at a time? Sorry I've been looking for this info but can't seem to answer my thoughts.

Thanks!!

Check the small type on the bottom of the guest special flyer. If it lists registry as a type of show that they can get the guest special on then they would get the guest special in the month they make their purchase. If it doesn't list registries as a type of show then they will not get the guest special.

Sure, I'd be happy to help clarify! From my understanding, if you have a bridal shower party, guests can earn the monthly specials. However, if someone spends over $60 on an online registry, I believe the system will wait to ship the items until a certain amount has been reached, rather than shipping each item individually. I hope that helps answer your question. If you need more information, I would suggest reaching out to the company directly for clarification. Hope your bridal shower is a success!

What is the process for creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

The process for creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is simple and convenient. You can either create a registry online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. To create a registry online, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can browse and select the products you want to add to your registry. If you choose to work with a consultant, they will assist you in creating a personalized registry and can even provide a fun and interactive bridal shower or bachelorette party experience.

Do you offer any discounts or specials for wedding registry items?

Yes, we do offer discounts and specials for wedding registry items. Our "Hostess Rewards" program allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your registry. In addition, we often have monthly specials and promotions that you can take advantage of when purchasing registry items. Your consultant can provide more information on current specials and how to maximize your savings.

Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your registry even after it has been created. You can either do this through your online registry account or by contacting your consultant. They will be happy to help you add any new products to your registry and ensure that your guests have a wide variety of items to choose from.

Can my guests purchase items from my registry online?

Yes, your guests can purchase items from your registry online. When you create your registry, you will be provided with a unique URL that you can share with your guests. They can then easily access your registry from any device and make purchases directly from our website. This makes it convenient for both you and your guests.

Can I return or exchange items from my registry?

Yes, you can return or exchange items from your registry. Our "Happiness Guarantee" allows you to return or exchange any products that you are not satisfied with for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Simply contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • vtolin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vtolin
Replies